Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishsweetie

Any selfish prick who at any point during this pandemic went out and bought a sunflower lanyard absolutely deserves a particularly bad case of the Rona as karma #karmaonhisass

Those lanyards were an excellent idea that prepandemic were used as a discreet way for disabled people to show shop workers they may need extra help. Then they get hijacked by the antimaskers who claimed ExEmPtIoNs when all they wanted to do was show their ugly faces to the customers of B&M. Sorry but people like Mario pissed me off so much doing this and I’m still very angry about it
People that wear them for no reason piss me off too. It's taken the whole meaning of them away for the people that actually need them for their hidden disability. Like the woman who come into my work who has dementia or my grandson who has Aspergers, both have been wearing since well before the pandemic.

No need for Marian & Deek to have them, I'm sure if there was a genuine reason, we'd know all about it 🙄

Reactions: 35

Rayne

VIP Member
Can just imagine him flouncing into a shop, flashing his bespoke IBS card and declaring “Am no well” so he can use their shitter.
Still doesn’t explain why he doesn’t wear a mask though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Babybail93

VIP Member
The spelling on that “tic toc” story 😩 I think my favourite part was the i’f. Followed closely by shining SHINNING!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I just properly snorted out loud at whoever said he looked like a depressed anteater. My husband is watching a shit film with lots of loud bangs and helicopters and soldiers and he just looked at me like 🤨🤨🤨🧐

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Ooor Marion must be on her period the night, she is fucking raging ! :LOL:
This! App! Chose! Him! He! Did! Not! Chose! This! App!
But continues to live his life for Instagram validation to the point of getting himself into serious debt in order to “keep up” for his following & to arse lick Ooor Soph !
If you know, you know. And if you don’t know, get to know that Mazda is a complete fucking fool!

• Haha
  • Heart

gettagrip

640E8552-E498-4540-928F-5AF9CC5D3C56.jpeg

Out,with the exclamation, marks, in with the commas,

Nobody cares if, it makes you, anxious, you wee “fud”. How has he managed to turn, a war, into “how it makes him feel”,

let’s get this weekend done my lovelies!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad

Babybail93

VIP Member
Depends on the other party hen, if it’s Tom Hardy then yes but if it’s Mazda absolutely not. The poor things wee Deek must’ve seen😳
I’ve got visions of Marion now standing trying to look seductive. Little clitty all swollen, pot belly, flat arse, mother of the bride hips and clammy corned beef skin 🤢 I’ll bet he has a full bush as well

• Haha
  • Sick
67F8540A-F6BF-4356-84D9-5445BE222EE6.png

It should be their Marion, not there. I don’t know how many times you need telling you illiterate cunt. And how comfy they are in life makes no fucking sense whatsoever 🙄

• Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Makes me laugh when they complain they’ve no HR department as if HR at a work would support you if you posted pics of your life and someone slagged you off for it they’d be like away and fuck off with you

• Haha
8605E650-F03E-414D-AE23-9F3ACC7DDD5F.png

That fucking bent leg 😂😂
He’s doing a grand job tonight of alienating the menopausal mafia by basically saying he can’t be arsed to read and reply to their messages 🙄

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
He should keep his family private like he's constantly telling everyone he does, but his problem is he can't help himself.

And just like that his grief is over. He's ready to live again now it's a new month 🙄View attachment 1095545
Not even 24 hours after that poor woman was laid to rest he’s posting that it’s time to live? He’s the most disgusting narcissistic prick on this app!

• Angry
Here I wonder if Marion's had to get a wee Saturday joab to pay off the klarna, theres an awful lot of weekends recently where he's aff the gram and like someone else said, we've no been treatit tae a home bargains haul or a walk around beirut paisley for quite a bit 🕵️‍♂️
You were right ma lovelie. Spotted at Paisley social club the night, taking requests but only for "Higher Love" so aye.
Screenshot_20220305_200302.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

bowiethesdmn

VIP Member
Oh 100% he will never meet her. She's such a clit tease. Marion hen - she wouldn't piss oan you if youse were oan fire!
She's probably trying to be polite in the same way you say 'oh yes we must go out for coffee one day' to someone you are vague acquaintances with and you both know it'll never ever happen. Sadly for Hinch he's gonna rock up on her doorstep mid-October and never leave.

eta: full disclosure I think Hinch is an absolute twat too and I hope the above does happen because it'd make my year

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Case in point, the teeny tiny polly pocket dressing table mirrah.
"Ah jist LUV IT! It's ideal fur me!"
Marion gets ripped to shreds on Tattle. But even though he doesnae read here...
A day later "It's no fur me, it's too small so I've ordered a bigger one"
He’d buy a weans wan, the big grown up ones are aw jaggy and sharp for him and far too dangerous.

BBAFD110-9B69-42B4-9EC8-BE93AE391363.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart