Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
Feels even worse him posting this when he’s always going on about keeping his nieces, Derek etc off his Instagram but then goes and shares someone else’s family and at a particularly emotional time for the family
I've met some really stupid people in my life, but this man really is imbecile.

I hope he comes on to read these comments in the hope that he can see what he's done is so wrong, but I'll not hold my breath🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Agree hen you wernae nasty just clarifying she indeed does have the dagustino hooter, also yer fair game if you want to pout filtered to fuck and allow your pic to be posted oan a public platform so aye ma page ma rules hens
He brought up the filter use, a naughty tattler simply compared. I'm genuinely 🤷 about this, I don't think we've ever really gone in on them, I've called Derek a vegetable, but it's said with affection.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
That coat looks like it smells like my Nan’s loft
The coat looks like loft insulation hen, so aye nae debates 😘

What a shite day Ive had ma lovelies and youse have aw cheered me up the night. Abzalootely clutching ma beak at this thread and buckled as Marion’s console table leg 🤣
Tonsa luv and tattie hearts to youse aw. Spine bright mwah 😘 💎

• Haha
  • Heart

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Jealous? Omg it’s March 1st no April 1st!!

He was given the opportunity to change his life by the app. He could have made a decent wedge and lived a bit more comfortably like his pal ‘oor soph’ or the wax melt girl but no no he was to fucking dumb and/or proud to ask for help.

Marion can protest all he wants saying it’s no his joab, it was never about money, he turned down tv opportunities etc whilst he sits seething in his tat filled cave full of jealousy in debt. In the next breath he says the app causes him so much anxiety, well seriously Maz if that is true then leave, go live your best life. He can’t, he has no life, for someone who protests the above he doesn’t half do the opposite.

Remember he said he had 2 phones hahahahaha! At least we get a wee laugh out of him.

Shine bright xxx

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
What are they on about he represents the gay community so well? Why do people have to bring up his sexuality like it is relevant to anything? I refollowed Marion 3 months ago and in that time I don’t remember him advocating anything for gay people
He does NOT represent the gay community well!!!
I have gay friends who say he’s an embarrassment and if he went on the scene he’d get bitch slapped every night for his toxic scheme queen attitude 💋🥔💎

• Heart
  • Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I think he's been fuming since we slagged him off over using that Lady's funeral for content and sympathy, he's jumped on fake tears lady pity party cos he can't/won't address anything head on. Not even looking at her, skimmed her partners thread, oh what a surprise, crying cos caught out. Insta is creeping towards twitter levels of shit house.
I feel like I've done a Mario style rant. Oh well. 😂

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Babes! I’m proud to call myself an ally ❤🏳️‍🌈It’s Mario I cannot stand, couldn’t give two shiny shites what his sexuality is. None of us are homophobic, we just know a cunt when we see one.
I'm with you. He definitely can't pull that card here, because like you say, none of us are homophobic. I love my gay friends in real life and on here, and I'd fight their corner at the first sign of any negativity 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Freefalling

VIP Member
Ma lovelie this app and Marion’s life clearly aren’t your joab cos if they were you’d know he had confirmation that his Block in Beirut is NOT getting flattened! It’s keeping its g power and remaining upright 🙃 so aye….. that was the green light he needed to spunk any and all cash he’s got on tat for the bedsit instead of making plans to get out of there and get a front and back door “his dream” 💎
He was born with the only back door he'll own doll, no worries of it being smashed in by wee Dezza

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
FUCKING HELL MA LUVLIES!!!

I ran er here when a saw that jumpscare he posted on his story!! That’s his worst selfie yet!! Think he cracked ma phone screen. Jesus Christ. A cold?? more lit the bubonic plague!!
It's a difficult wank, isn't it.

• Haha
  • Sick
These fuckers need to watch the news and be quiet.
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 With everything that is going on in the world right now and their biggest problem is instagram? Seriously! Fuckin delete the app! Simple! I’m fuming with his poor me shit constantly When there us people with ACTUAL problems

• Heart
  • Haha

MaidMarion

Manky manky little cunt. "Cleaning with" my arse!!
Embarrassing that an Instagram account has "cleaning" in the title but "cleaning" is also your actual joab hen! Mortified fur ye!
Can only imagine how thick the dust dirt on those panels are higher up too.
I bet he hates his actual job now coz let's face it he was only jumping on an Instagram trend with cleaning, I bet the professional cleaners at his work hate him.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
He is really shining bright with the illiterate ramblings the night ma lovelies isn’t he?
One thing I will say (on a more serious note) I don’t condone DMing people and saying horrible things to them. That is just nasty and cruel. However, if they come looking on other sites, like tattle, then they deserve all they get. Everything is so one sided - they can exploit and say what they like but when they are called out then it’s trolling. I don’t mind Charlotte but why does she, and many others, focus on the bad messages instead of the good? Marion of course can’t get any bad messages - cos yer DMs are shut ye fud! Does he honestly think people are jealous of him? I mean as if……🤣
They need to understand the difference between people DMing them and being horrible, which is uncalled for, and people DMing them and calling them out for their shitty behaviour.

• Heart

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Thought he turned his inbox off? But was that on phone 1 or phone 2? That’s the big question on my mind.

Hahahaha he does NOT represent the ‘gay community’ as his message says. What has he done for the community? Posted a rainbow flag and watched it’s a sin? He is a very nasty person with an extremely bitter aura that’s something no community would want representing them. So aye….F off ma luv xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Who’s shat in his kettle noo? Marion, turn your telly oan and get some perspective hen. Your no financially reliant oan Insta and apparently didnae even choose tae put your hail life oot there so delete it. Move oan fae it. You could easily solve your problem which is mair than some poor folk right now you narcissistic little shite.

• Haha