Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
'Not speaking about it anymore' until the next time someone mentions it (like Greedy woman this time), or he desperately wants some likes and a couple of messages into his closed DMs🤔. It's a frigging cycle that he lives on, desperate for some IG attention anyway possible, so early holiday decor, new skincare/makeup, troll rant, repeat. He clearly does read here as I doubt much gets to his DMs (especially if they are closed...), so embarrassed for his inability to lie consistently.

Make your account private and go through removing everyone you don't know...problem solved! Oh yes, you NEED the validation IG gives you as there is nothing else in your life to help satiate that need.

The idea that his platform 'just happened' (another line Hinch likes to use...) and that he wasn't desperately sucking up the hoops of these other accounts is laughable. It's nothing to do with the size of your account or jealousy, etc. that has led people to have an opinion they want to share. Even with a reasonable sized following (even if it was only a couple hundred), I would expect people to call me out if I was constantly and obviously lying, if I was being completely tone deaf, if I was spitting venom at a defenseless animal and clearly being very spiteful when he isn't happy, or setting up Xmas displays in summer because I'm desperate for the likes, destroying the planet and making no effort to address my impact, take take taking from small businesses - if you like them actually buy and shout them out. To make out it's all something that he has no idea why it is happening, etc. is laughable. Don't be a dick, then people have nothing to talk about! Don't sell your soul to IG for the attention of some woman that doesn't give a damn about you.

I just cannot do the poor me shit. He is consciously making choices everyday to keep himself where he is. He could make the choice to leave IG, he could actually make the choice to actually become a decent and truthful human being, but nope. Woe is me probably gets him the handful extra likes he wants compared to just producing decent, honest content. The best part is I bet everyone chanting him on in his closed DMs 🤔 have accounts on Tattle and/or elsewhere discussing other accounts. Exactly the same as the Hinchers shouting trolls who are probably on here in the threads of people they deem acceptable to discuss.

Reactions: 15

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Did anyone ever watch her wrecked on this morning? I used to work at a care home and I was helping a resident up whilst it was on the tv. I wanted to put him back down and carry on watching it - it was hilarious to be fair
It was the weirdest!! I think TM should never have had her on, whatever she’d taken (be it her medication as she said it was or something else) and she seemed to share the same view…then randomly came out and said “yeah don’t blame Pipsqueak Schofield, it wasn’t his fault” (not my quote. Or hers actually.)

Very odd!

Reactions: 14

SuzyE

VIP Member
I find today's posts really depressing. Now hear me out lovelies!! Heres someone who makes no cash from Instagram but has spent the whole week putting together two glorified coffee tables just for gratification from strangers. That's before you start on what it's cost him. I just find that quite sad.
Very sad. Mario is his own worst enemy.

loulou101

By sorted she means getting a IVA, paying back 0.2% of what she actually owes why her credit score lays in tatters for years to come , all the while spending any spare cash on utter crap , pretending she is rolling in it and not jealous at all of those who make better life and financial choices.

I mean that can surely Only be the advice he would give !
Just to confirm this is not Marion writing this…I know all the grammar might suggest otherwise.🤣

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but his little pity party hasn’t generated the same attention as Greedy’s did. Not even a like from Hinch on his latest “quote”.
I said that about Hinch the other day. It's as if she's seeing him in a different light now. He's so desperate to be liked by these people, but his rant got him nowhere.

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Ahem, unfortunately for you Mario I recall you saying you joined insta cos your brother suggested it, said you'd do well as you're into cleaning. Bet I'm not the only one either. I've got a sinking feeling the sadness he refers to is the ex friend who died? That he didn't speak to, wasn't arsed about making up with but is now useful when he needs a sob story.
He got followers as a direct result of hinch shouting him out, he could've stopped her, opened a small private account, left, whatever.
As for tracking us down, hahaha then what? If you think we're vile cunts on here, how do you realistically think it'll go if you turn up to have a row?

It's shit when your relationship is on the rocks and you're in a lot of debt, so I won't bring up the spelling and grammar.
Fecking nailed it! 👏👏👏

Wi’ my peer Kerry Katona eyes, I thought this ornament was wearing a bespoke face covering

View attachment 1089311

And talking aboot oor Kerry, never fear ma lovelies, between her and Mario, I think they’ve got everything under control…

View attachment 1089313
Did anyone ever watch her wrecked on this morning? I used to work at a care home and I was helping a resident up whilst it was on the tv. I wanted to put him back down and carry on watching it - it was hilarious to be fair

• Haha

Shmebulock

I thought it was of Deek and Rayne a pic a them he posted at Chrimbo time, I bet he’s gagging to get candy cane lame back up the noo.

I think I’ve seen his bed more times than ma own fucking bed.
I think you're right ma lovlie. I'll stay in ma own lane from now on 😂

• Haha