Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I said she had Mario's nose, but smaller, she does. 🤷 I don't think anyone has been particularly arsey about her. Look at the grief hinch's dad gets on that thread. 😬
Yes its awful isn't it? But as I've said before they can be vicious on there. Anyway back to Mario and his horrible ways

Reactions: 13

mammaof3

VIP Member
Looks like he was quoted in an article the other day and that's why he's bitching about never reading comments again https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...shower-cubicle-key-areas-evg#comments-wrapper

Comments I posted before were from another article (my mistake), here are the comments on his. Don't know why he's making such a fuss.
Nah, cannae see where his mention is, my Kerry Katona eyes are failing me lol.

I think his strop will be from trolls in his DM's or on here, not a mention in the paper. He would adore to have his name in the news, unless it wasn't nice.

However this caught my KK eye.
Although there are plenty of branded chemical cleaners aimed at getting rid of mildew, a simple mix of white vinegar and baking soda could do the trick.
To do this, fill a spray bottle with white vinegar, and spritz over the affected areas.

Then proceeded to show a fuck load of products 'tend cleaner Hinch recommends. Crazy.

sools.png

• Haha
  • Wow

loulou101

Give it a fucking rest! Thought your messages didn’t work? Lying little pig

View attachment 1106084
By sorted she means getting a IVA, paying back 0.2% of what she actually owes why her credit score lays in tatters for years to come , all the while spending any spare cash on utter crap , pretending she is rolling in it and not jealous at all of those who make better life and financial choices.

I mean that can surely Only be the advice he would give !

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Sorry it was potentially infertility the ingredient causes that oplex uses as a fragrance in its products, the EU is banning any products containing it and the UK is probably going to follow soon as well. But it seems they are reformulating the product for it to be sold again ma luvlie💎

I think there's a few shampoos going to be changing their ingredients. OGX has stopped using DMDM Hydantoin which contains formaldehyde. People were losing their hair! 😳

• Wow
Sorry to be “that person” ma lovelie, but pls be mindful that being dumb (I.e. where you’re unable to speak) doesn’t equal being stupid to any extent and shouldn’t really be used interchangeably to describe that. Particularly where it’s describing someone with such woeful low intelligence as M💎. Assuming that’s what u meant. But if I’m wrong! apologies! Cringing a bit writing this but I feel quite strongly about using terms that can be used to describe disabilities as slurs.
Anyway, Mad Mazda’s a cunt, nae debates!
My apologies ma luvlie I meant no offence with using that word. I was indeed describing oor Marion as stupid.

• Heart
Marion looks so unhealthy ! The grey skin with a red undertone is a sign of a pure unhealthy diet my lovelies. Lack of iron and water has given him that bespoke grey skin tone and then the over indulgent of sugar (even tho he does nae have a sweet tooth ) is causing inflammation making him look red.

Marion nobody wants your satay recipe because we don’t want to look like an over processed grey party sausage Ma lovely
Why’s he no put any make up on tae hide it

• Haha