Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loulou101

But why would having IBS mean you are exempt from wearing a mask? I don’t understand his logic 🤷🏼‍♀️
Because his ibs he is relating to is his verbal diarrhea Ma lovely. Nobody wants to witness the pure stinking shite that comes out his gob but Apparently wearing a mask irritates it and makes it happen more and we do not need any more verbal diarrhea from Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Dusky pink

Exactly. From her post most of her hate is sent to her directly but it wouldn’t be me going looking for the bad things that people think about me, it’s none of my business what anyone thinks 😂
I very much doubt anything is going to her directly. Sure she would out them and repost the messages. She's been reading tattle and doesn't like it.

HulaHannah

VIP Member
So much for him keeping his family private. He just cannot help himself! Anything for content, then no doubt he'll be ranting about keeping his family 'aff this app' in the coming days when he realises no one cares and no one is impressed.

mammaof3

VIP Member
I can't work that pic out, but is that the bumming fort? Squinting through my Kerry Latina eyes.
Same.
I'm thinking 'what the hell is everyone seeing'?
At 1st I thought it was the time. 11.11.
No, It's the door handles.
No, It's the Chrimbo decs in full view.
LOL

• Haha

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Jo Malone diffusers are expensive but he's managed to make his look cheap. Is it my Kerry Katonas or is that tray bent out of shape?

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Just catching up on Gogglebox, and l bet that prick was telling Derek how they could have done it better... Erm, nope 🤭

• Haha