Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Something tells me they are not in Edinburgh and indeed on the sofa in Paisley.
Agree.

So all weekend - rather than be with Deek and should be not looking at his phone ffs - he ranted constantly the whole time.

Copying others lol
Liar! Show! The! Pictures! Mario!

1646597944371.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

loulou101

As well as stop world hunger and preach about how the pandemic was a blessing and he done so well from it (sod the many lives it destroyed )

Christ on a crumpet, without a filter it's Marion in a wig. Featuring "sibling" Krystal, in the shade "tangerine" in the scent "Duck à l'orange"
View attachment 1091131
I’m sorry but if I was related to Marion I would make it very clear he is never to show me, speak about me or associate himself with me in any way.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If he did that all weekend, we would have had photo's showing us that he's fine. Absolutely fine, but he didn't, he sat in his bumming fort, foaming at the mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Chanting maself oan fae the rooftops oan this new dayn of dawn…. because of my new bespokely made to order display pic 🤗 thanks to @hopethishelpsallthebest - it’s utter vibes! Mwah x 💎
Aw hen yer truest self is spining bright wae that hair hen 💎 its oor moira givin off 90s scheme ma 'naebody lays a fing'ur oan ma wain, am gawn tae their maws door, where does the cow stiy' kinda vibes. So Aye

• Haha
  • Heart

Dusky pink

Remember those horrid messages that were on his Twitter, he was slagging off customers that came into his store. They are on a thread on here somewhere!
Oh yes. I had forgot about them but remember now you've mentioned them. He's such a ball bag, walking, talking contradiction!

Baglife

If there was a legitimate reason for him to be wearing that lanyard we would have heard about it ALOT by now. He’s just a cunt
All disabilities aren't seen but why is he wearing a lanyard? 🤔
Excuse me for straying out of my lane but I think it’s for his bespoke IBS. He’s wearing a ‘Just Can’t Wait’ toilet card in it

Please tell me that's not a bus pass on the end of the lanyard 🤦‍♂️
No it’s a Just Can’t Wait toilet card!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
I’ve just unfollowed. He is such a victim, and when there are real life serious issues going on, I simply can’t tolerate him. It is an app on a phone. Nothing more. That’s it. Heaven help us if we went to war and he got called up. He can’t even cope with the small insignificant life he has right now.
Spot on!

What the fuck does he have to be envious of??? Please enlighten me....

I like Greedy but it does my head in when these "influencers" purposely come on tattle to read whats been said about themselves, then cry about it and pull the bullying card. Its only bullying if its said direct to them. They should not be reading here if it upsets them so much and they cannot take it! Simple.
Exactly. From her post most of her hate is sent to her directly but it wouldn’t be me going looking for the bad things that people think about me, it’s none of my business what anyone thinks 😂

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Aye I think it’s the Christmas tree reflecting in the mirror.

But don’t let that distract us from wee Deek in the bumming fort. Nae debates oan that wan.

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I’ve got visions of Marion now standing trying to look seductive. Little clitty all swollen, pot belly, flat arse, mother of the bride hips and clammy corned beef skin 🤢 I’ll bet he has a full bush as well
Screaming, have you climbed up the scaffolding and looked in. 😂

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Manky manky little cunt. "Cleaning with" my arse!!
Embarrassing that an Instagram account has "cleaning" in the title but "cleaning" is also your actual joab hen! Mortified fur ye!
Can only imagine how thick the dust dirt on those panels are higher up too.
I bet he hates his actual job now coz let's face it he was only jumping on an Instagram trend with cleaning, I bet the professional cleaners at his work hate him.
Thick with stoor 🤯

• Haha