Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
But why would having IBS mean you are exempt from wearing a mask? I don’t understand his logic 🤷🏼‍♀️
He shites throo his mouth????

I’ve got visions of Marion now standing trying to look seductive. Little clitty all swollen, pot belly, flat arse, mother of the bride hips and clammy corned beef skin 🤢 I’ll bet he has a full bush as well

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Lady Bug

VIP Member
All for ripping daft influencers who put them self out in public domain but mocking some lassie for her looks who’s merely related to Mario and as far as I can see hasn’t done anything to offend anyone or put herself out there for public opinion is a bit of a low blow.
I'm guilty of that gotta hold my hand up. My Sis a fellow tattler actually called me out on it! With hindsight I think Mario gives us enough content to be going on with. He's desperately trying to blend in with other's by posting about Ukraine ( I doubt he even knows it's in Europe) and the like. But he has no filter and is just living in his little Paisley bubble and doesn't know or care about anything outside of it.

Reactions: 11

Inmyainlane

Been working all weekend, 6 days a weeker here Marion. Was trying to catch up afore bed last night but didnae quite manage it. The pic o a lovelie and him literally has me deceased and I’m no sure I’ll manage into work the day 🤣 pure love this thread ❤

• Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
He still isnae able tae hide the scabby lips they're like a wee auld wumins, mouth like a cats arsehole

NEW THRED UP GUYS👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

SuzyE

VIP Member
What the fuck does he have to be envious of??? Please enlighten me....

I like Greedy but it does my head in when these "influencers" purposely come on tattle to read whats been said about themselves, then cry about it and pull the bullying card. Its only bullying if its said direct to them. They should not be reading here if it upsets them so much and they cannot take it! Simple.
Not sure who she is, but I'm going to have to have a look now 😂 btw, l agree with everything you've just said 👏

Just finished reading her 50 dot story 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart