Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
If anything, I would say dumb means stupid nowadays and it’s more offensive to use that term for someone who can’t speak. Just my thoughts. 🤷‍♀️

Mario is still a cunt, I think we all agree on that, so aye and so forth!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I hope he gets some backlash for this, it's inexcusable to use other people's grief for content. He should apologise and delete his account.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I feel like I could walk around that shit hole blind folded and still not stub a toe, despite all the junk everywhere. I’ve literally seen his flat that much 😂
I know the inside of that postage stamp shite hole better than my own 3 bedroom detached 🏠🏠🏠
Smell the wealth, Marion 😂😂😂

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
I actually have no words for what he has done.
Using the death of two ladies for Instagram content is fucking vile, it’s beyond, I am shocked.
I’ve had to unfollow, seriously who the fuck does he think he is? What an absolute CUNT!

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
See if something triggers a person to the point of frantically typing an extremely wordy rant which is spread out over four separate Instagram stories, surely you’d stop and take a step back and think “hmmmmm maybe I’m more bothered by this than I thought” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Delete the app you whinging auld boot! Or start a fresh account and make it private so the trolls you’re so unbothered about canny see anything 😂 fucking hell

• Haha

WookieCookie

Jesus Mary and the wee donkey I've said this before can someone please gift him a dictionary . If he's going tae rip his tights and throw handbags, at least have correct spelling and be grammaticaly correct... so aye ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎💎

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Ahem, unfortunately for you Mario I recall you saying you joined insta cos your brother suggested it, said you'd do well as you're into cleaning. Bet I'm not the only one either. I've got a sinking feeling the sadness he refers to is the ex friend who died? That he didn't speak to, wasn't arsed about making up with but is now useful when he needs a sob story.
He got followers as a direct result of hinch shouting him out, he could've stopped her, opened a small private account, left, whatever.
As for tracking us down, hahaha then what? If you think we're vile cunts on here, how do you realistically think it'll go if you turn up to have a row?

It's shit when your relationship is on the rocks and you're in a lot of debt, so I won't bring up the spelling and grammar.
Exactly, I say nothing here that I wouldn’t say to the little scrote’s face. All this banging on about finding people, does he not remember the massive embarrassment that was that nutty Irish bloke a few months back being a “troll hunter”? 😂

• Haha

superwoooman

I cannot fathom out how the twat who doesn’t wear makeup and spends a fortune on it whilst still resembling a corpse cannot spend some money to fix those horrendous lips! They look like an actual bumhole 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Not to sound like a snob, but these are all places frequented by the dregs of society as well. So hygiene won’t be paramount. I can’t tell you the amount of fat cunts in leggings I’ve seen with their flower lanyards. I’m ExEmPt InNiT!!
“fat cunts in leggings”. I am back working in the office today and I just LOLd in the canteen. Poor lassie in front of me nearly ended up covered in ma soup.

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Sick, disrespectful cunt. How dare he exploit someone’s death for attention? Fucking arsehole end of.

• Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
It’s hilarious to me that you think Mario could use a measuring tape 🤣🤪
Case in point, the teeny tiny polly pocket dressing table mirrah.
"Ah jist LUV IT! It's ideal fur me!"
Marion gets ripped to shreds on Tattle. But even though he doesnae read here...
A day later "It's no fur me, it's too small so I've ordered a bigger one"

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I think Mario needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. He thinks we are trolls? Wasnt so long ago he was writing cryptic messages about hinch and that girls mother who hinch visited in Scotland. Pot, kettle, black Maz!
Remember those horrid messages that were on his Twitter, he was slagging off customers that came into his store. They are on a thread on here somewhere!