Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
He has not just shared that poor woman’s order of service from the funeral!

He really is such a grief thief
I've just seen it 🙈

There really is something wrong with this man, because who in their right mind shares something so private like that with complete strangers.
If that was my relative I'd be bloody raging!.

Mario, give your head a good shake. People don't know this poor woman, so stop getting sympathy for yourself through others misfortune 😡
Seriously, was this man dropped on his head as a baby?!.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’d love to have seen the waiters face in that shit Italian they go into when Mario flounced in with his bespoke IBS card proudly displayed, then proceeded to order triple carbs and a side of grease

• Haha
  • Sick

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Jesus!! I know he has kerry katona's eye problem 🤣 but why doesn't he get glasses?!? He clearly has issues with reading
No ones offered him a bespoke freebie yet ma lovelie

Inspired by ma tattle lovelies on this dayn I've gathered together the greatest hits of Mario on the gram.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Freefalling

VIP Member
What a prick, he surely can't be right in the head 😳 no one would ever consider him successful on ANY level. He's no friends, no social life, no personality, he's not in the least bit interesting, he's never been anywhere 🤷‍♀️

I love his Instagram page as he cracks me up at times, I love his 80 dots of death posts. He is fascinating but def not aspirational

Maz, go lie down, give your heid peace son

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Where has the monochrome fascination came from? Was it a thing about 3 years ago?

Looks fucking shite tbh.
I didn't have monochrome, but l had all the black ash furniture when it was popular in the 80s, and it was a friggin nightmare to keep dust free!. I hated it, so it didn't last long.
Trust me, he'll be changing that sooner than we think when he sees all the dust 😂

And someone asked him what the measurements were on that console table as she couldn't see them. The lazy bastard told her to message them as he didn't know. The time it would take to grab a tape measure. The selfish prick! 🖕🖕

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Wait until he's called up. I can see him in an x small uniform, febrezing his gun, soaking grenades in zoflora.

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Is this man child still bumping his false teeth?! 🙄
Change the record Mario, we couldn't give a rats ass what you say in your made up messages to yourself.
Stop making it about yourself for once you horrible, self centred little weazle, and be thankful you're not having real issues like those in the Ukraine 🖕

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
People are dying and tht hedgehog is raging at people calling him out for his shite and disgraceful behaviour. I can’t even.

I’ll probably get this account banned but I couldn’t not. He’s a fucking disgusting cunt!!!! I’m actually embarrassed that he’s part of the beautiful LGBTQAI+ Community!
Sit down and get some class, haha haha 😂😘 Message him again quickly, call him a hedgehog.

• Haha
  • Heart

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
lovelies he will always keep walking when he's no on mcgills bus.
hes treating us tae a laugh this dayn of dawn, jealous eh him in hes hoosecoat, looking like he's deed 10 year donnae think there's many that would claim tae be jealous now mario, take yer meds love, stay away fay deeks wacky backy.

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Marion is the epitome of why influencers shouldnae speak about current affairs. Insensitive and incoherent posts that focus mair on how it makes him feel. Just put up a link tae a charity taking donations tae help Ukraine and be done with it instead of trying tae jump oan the grief bandwagon.

• Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
B810BD90-B5A7-4CA0-8B6C-F1859778BFC9.jpeg

Roughly translated tae ‘Ma work are sick tae the back teeth ah ma absences and excuses for time aff and fur wance ah need tae prove this is genuine’
Marion, get a LFT hen ah think you’ve Covid.

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Oor maz will be fewwwmin to find out that the UK’s banning OPLEX next month cos it has potentially cancerous ingredients, he’ll be bulk buying his absaloooot staaapul products fae them as we speak ma luvlies.

• Wow
  • Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
These instahuns really rate themselves 😴 they want all the money and freebies but can't hack anyone's opinions if they are even slightly negative. Im not a fan of Miss Greedy, I wouldn't wish bad on anyone but I do think you reap what you sew.

Mario is a pure guilty pleasure, he has the funniest thread on tattle 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I get where you're coming from, but there are a few meanings for the word dumb in the dictionary, one of them does mean stupid, which obviously I can't speak for anyone else but maybe that's what they were thinking.
I myself have referred to Deek on here as dum dum, my saying that is because he doesn't speak, and comes across as stupid at times. That's just my opinion, and in no way a slur to any disability. People have different views on things for sure, but the word dumb does also mean stupid as well as someone who can't/won't speak. 🤍
Use, thick as fuck!! More fitting for him!!

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Irritated by changing cheap polyester cushion covers? Try harder, Love!

I'm irritated by the disgusting way you treat your cat, I'm irritated by the disgusting disregard for the environment, irritated by yet another boring 'cleaning' account completely incapable of actually cleaning but failing to recognise it themselves as evidenced by happily posting photos of really grubby areas they are oblivious to, irritated by the lies peddled. Cushion covers and buying more tat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. That's not irritating, that's actually the entertainment! Watching someone try sooooo hard to be relevant and keep up on social media that they will do and spend anything to be noticed by very few isn't irritating, it's hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
The constant “!” Does my head in. Mario “this app” pays you nothing.. so leave. Your life would be exactly the same without insta except you would buy less tat and maybe spin about in circles wondering who to send your videos of your hobbit hole to.. I really cannot fathom why he continues if it brings him so much misery. He goes on about living his life but goes NOWHERE. No days out or holidays with derek.. I really pity him. And it’s laughable he thinks people envy him.
Agree. If they're miserable and not making money off it, LEAVE. If they're miserable but making money they've got a job they hate, well we've all been there, get another job.

• Heart

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
Shocking! Doubt he has even spoken too or seen the lady for years after all he wasn’t speaking to Natalie when she passed away. The same Mario who when the family held a fundraising ball couldn’t be arsed going x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32