Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teatwo

Wonder why deek didn’t join them? Probably didn’t wanae be seen with Marion dressed like he’s just raided lost property 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

iris8

Full on poor me, poor me.

You’ve got the cold (allegedly) more like Klarna has just took their monthly payment and your skint now till payday. 🧑🏻‍💻

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
That TikTok 🙈 he cannot be for real. Does he REALLY think people are jealous of him? 😣 jealous of Klarna to the eyeballs, no prospects, no goals or ambitions…. Hmm.

View attachment 1095595

Take a walk into the ocean, for heaven’s sake.
Aye keep walking Mavis coz let's be honest neither you or wee deek drive, so aye walk til yer wee tattle heart is content wae yer plastic goochis

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
'l hardly ever speak on this anymore'.. Erm, when did that happen?! 😂
Every time he has a rant he sounds like a broken record, but as usual he has to jump on someone else's bandwagon and make it about him 🙄

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He should keep his family private like he's constantly telling everyone he does, but his problem is he can't help himself.

And just like that his grief is over. He's ready to live again now it's a new month 🙄
Screenshot_20220301-114526_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
My jaws through the flairboards at him today. He's going off the nut about privacy but his brains so squashed inside his flat yet still inexplicably massive dome that invading other peoples absolute worst days is a good idea to him.

There will be friends and family of this woman who cry themselves to sleep tonight and every night over their loss, guarantee you Mario's been sound asleep, not a thought in that uggo dome

• Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
There’s literally nothing he doesnae make about himsel…. Couldnae just put up that photie about Ukraine thoughoot adding in that’s he’s never ‘whitnessed’ murder afor. Ah think that wid go for most of the population, fuckwit.

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
"I'm taking every last word of this" not enough words Mario.
Ok, let's play finish the sentence.
I'm taking every last word of this...and shoving it up my hoop

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Babes! I’m proud to call myself an ally ❤🏳️‍🌈It’s Mario I cannot stand, couldn’t give two shiny shites what his sexuality is. None of us are homophobic, we just know a cunt when we see one.
☝This. 100% this. He is a nasty wee shitbag. His sexuality has nothing to do with it

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
He’s an absolute scum bag for hijacking another families grief for clout on his stories.
I’d smack the nose clean off his face if it was a close member of my family, how dare he post that very personal information to his audience.
He really is a vile, selfish, nasty little worm.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Just like to express my love for the depressed anteater, as due to commenting on here has made me a VIP..!!!!!
Still the he's a stunted cunt though....😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart