Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laynelo_

VIP Member
Can imagine Hinch needing to bend her knees lit when yer talking to a wean to be able to speak to him if they met… 7ft and 4ft tall both a them next to each other would look like a fucking bar chart💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

laynelo_

VIP Member
Aye henz so we are aw pure jealuz a Mazdas 20 minute a week joab, his hostage fiancé, a cooncil bedsit that’s probably no even under his name, and a suicidal cat hens so aye and so forth get back inty yer laines sit doon and get some class cos he leads a life a bespoke luxury💎💎💎

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
I think the way he acted when Hannah was here has ruined his chances of Hinch going to him or being invited to hers.
Definitely pair of ignorant arseholes, still shocked by how comical he found the flat tyre and Deek pissing off to get the train 😱

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Can imagine Hinch needing to bend her knees lit when yer talking to a wean to be able to speak to him if they met… 7ft and 4ft tall both a them next to each other would look like a fucking bar chart💎
Be like that episode of Sex & The City when Samantha goes on a date with the guy wearing Bloomingdales Junior clothes 🤣 Deek would rock up like a 12 year old on his first night in Tenerife 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
there is a digital “can’t wait“ card Marion could add to his iPhone wallet… Much more discreet than displaying it like a backstage pass

• Haha

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
This thread 🤣🤣😂 I actually cannot deal with youse tonight.

Just sitting hear with ma portion of Supermarket curry satay sauce, reading ma bespoke Yves Saint Laurent book.

Shall we start a Tattle Book Club? First up ‘Dior’ in the colour matte grey.

• Haha
  • Heart

Booboo76

VIP Member
God he’s such a grief vulture, somethings going on but I’m not gonna talk about it, but I will when enough time has past, get in the bin and take your shit looking tea with you, maz. I’ve never known anyone to go on about having a cold so much, you’ve not had the flu, you wouldn’t be able to get out of bed you absolute dick, been to work, cooked tea tonight, you can’t be that ill 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Shmebulock

Who put 50p in the Cunt? English cannot be this fuckers first language? Surely?

“Glimps” 😂

View attachment 1103109
View attachment 1103110
It baffles me that he has convinced himself that people direct hate at him on instagram, when in fact he's choosing to read about himself on here and then have a rant about how he doesn't even care and he doesn't even read it anyway so he's not even bothered by it. Then what the fuck are you ranting about it for?!? 🤯 He's a fucking paradox.

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
Another person here that couldn’t give a flying fuck about where mario puts his peen! I care more about what’s in his Monica cupboard

• Haha