Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
I must admit I have called Derek DumDim in the past and it’s because he’s thick as shite and bright as a two watt bulb.
I also said oor Krystal had a big Hooter and we’ll that’s just fact!!!!!
Anyway Margo is still a delusional Cunt!!! 🥔💎💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Wis it written by an 8 year auld? Whit a load ah shite. Successful folk ken their self worth and don’t need tae post illiterate nonsense oan their social media for absolute cunts tae comment ‘👏🏼👏🏼‘ ‘💗💗💗

"I have control" haha naw ye dinnae scroteface, WE have control or you wouldn't be posting shite in reference to what we say here, you are the puppet, if you genuinely didn't care what we say then you wouldn't post obvious digs at us 🤣 TonsALove fannybaws, spinney bright ma luvlee 🙄
At the very least Ah think Renfrewshire council hus quite a bit ah control ower him since they can do whit the fuck they like tae his flat, which they like tae remind him of periodically 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

superwoooman

Is anyone else triggered so much by the way that illiterate halfwit spells TikTok? He literally has to open the app to find these accounts je shares so where is he pulling the “C’s” from? 🙄

• Haha

loulou101

I think Marion needs to look up what wealthy means 🤣

I’m pretty sure successful , wealthy people don’t obsess over a influencer (Hinch) they also don’t fly in to a jealous rage and attack young kids.

They also don’t keep posting quotes on social media hinting they have an issue.

They also don’t spend all their money on pure shit and tat! As they have value in their self and know where to invest their time and money.

Soz Marion you do not have a wealthy life in any shape or form!

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
Marion called me a troll for messaging him angry because he called cleaners dirty scrubbers, due to my Mum being a cleaner for over 30 years!!! He’s a horrid horrid cunt!!
He was horrible to me when l confronted him about the way he spoke to Rayn.
He's got an ugly attitude that others haven't experienced yet, but as we've all noticed it's starting to happen with his fellow influencers.

So newsflash, Maz. you're definitely not perfect, and sometimes truth hurts 🖕

• Heart

loulou101

Time to live. Jesus monzo bit brutal considering you've just buried someone supposedly close to you 😳
Stay in your lane. He has a serious case of hijacked grief syndrome, and he needs to live his best life by buying more tat and pretending his all bougie ma lovelies

• Haha
  • Sick

SuzyE

VIP Member
I'm guessing the post about the friend's family death didn't gain much sympathy, so he's resorted to putting himself up for it. Aka, as attention seeking whore 🙄

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
He manages to just make everything he types sound totally insincere and a piss take with all those fecking exclamation points

Macmama

VIP Member
Aw, that’s got to be a new Marionism, I’m howling.

Opinions! Judgements! NAE MARE!

• Haha
I cannae fucking fathom why he can't say Instagram. This app ffs. Anyone else triggered when they see an exclamation mark? I hate using them now.

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
As I said before delusional
That’s written in his notes app… he’s probably sat there listening to that audio and typing it up the freak😂 He must be taking some inspo fae oor grinch way stealing quotes💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Can you imagine working at mcdonald’s or something and you see Marion flying in, the sweat lashing aff him, red in the face, hand er the arse, veneers chittering, flashing that card in your face😂

• Haha

MaidMarion

"I have control" haha naw ye dinnae scroteface, WE have control or you wouldn't be posting shite in reference to what we say here, you are the puppet, if you genuinely didn't care what we say then you wouldn't post obvious digs at us 🤣 TonsALove fannybaws, spinney bright ma luvlee 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
Oh just incase we didn't laugh enough yesterday, he's got the meme telling us how successful he is on his Instagram again 🤪

Someone needs to intervene, he is making himself look more stupid than ever. The 'cows' are ripping it outta ya Maz.

• Haha