Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao so that’s a Sunday dinner? It doesn’t look like that in my house

I may be swerving out ma Laine but didn’t he say he was going to make a bespoke nice Sunday dinner? I’ve been waiting all day for his boujee Sunday roast disaster
Bespoke 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Naw I think he’s keeping the plush gifted monstrosity. He’s selling he silver sort of ornate looking one that he got for a barg price out of Poundies.

Edit - just saw the comments above. Hold on, he’s had 3 big massive mirras in that bedsit then!? The plush one, the ornate poundies one and the current one in the living room? Oh my Christ. I thought there was only ever 2 until I realised the current living room one has smooth edges 😬 he’s beyond help!!

I’m stunned. Just when you think he couldn’t spend any more money on pointless tit. View attachment 1044007View attachment 1044008View attachment 1044009
I'm surprised he doesn't have one on the ceiling yet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Since when does a heated up microwave meal get classed as cooking 😂 He's such a lazy idiot.

Now I want to see them doing each others pampering 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Is he having the Markies pie, which is topped with mash, with a side of chips? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What the duck is wrong with this wee guy? 😂😂
And what the duck is there to know about a slightly above average micro meal?
You can see the salt he has added from space

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nice tae see oor very own Paisley Princess has been slaving over a hot microwave the afternoon. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm laughing so hard at his latest boomerang 😂

All that money spent and he still has horrible chapped lips 🥴
*Note to self. Do not buy into Mario's adverts
Screenshot_20220206-190309_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s the bum fluff on his face I canny deal with 😂 doesn’t even grow stubble like a man 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is he having the Markies pie, which is topped with mash, with a side of chips? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What the duck is wrong with this wee guy? 😂😂
And what the duck is there to know about a slightly above average micro meal?
Looks like he has doused it in salt 🤣 can see it all sitting on top 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Promoting MLMs like the body shop and lumi spa… fud!! Also naecunt can see wit yer skin looks lit way a filter on Mazda, we aw know it’s lit the surface a the moon without it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mazda 😂😂😂 he eats some tit like.. stir fry with sides of garlic bread and chips

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Made ma lentil soup for ma lunches the next couple of days ma lovelies. Running low on stock cubes but, so ah only put the 6 in.

Hope yeez huv aw hid a fab day. Am jist aboot to put fresh sheets oan. Cannae be arsed. Am crabbit! Am away. Ma chat's shite! See yeez next year!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.