Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure he regifted the plush 1 the same time as the living room was redecorated.
The plush one was next to his tacky tree at Christmas Ma lovely. It had a balloon arch draped over it for 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why oh why does a bedsit need that many full length mirrahs. Surely Mazda and deek could see their full bodies in a wee table mirrah?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why oh why does a bedsit need that many full length mirrahs. Surely Mazda and deek could see their full bodies in a wee table mirrah?
Now now ma lovely, if you’re purchasing yersel a wee Uncle Albert coat for next year, ye need to look at it multiple times at different angles before ye decide whether to buy the flat cap too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Don't know if this has already been noted or mentioned but didn't he say yesterday was selling the mirror in the bedroom and he had it gifted! Cheeky wee bugger 🤣🤣
How many full length mirrors does one need in a flat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is he having the Markies pie, which is topped with mash, with a side of chips? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What the duck is wrong with this wee guy? 😂😂
And what the duck is there to know about a slightly above average micro meal?
Came on to say the same - why the chips with mash 🤦🏼‍♀️ He loves his carbs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is he having the Markies pie, which is topped with mash, with a side of chips? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
These meals are why he’s beginning to look like he’s built like a burst mattress… send they jackets back mazda they’ll no fit ye in a few months if ye keep eating lit that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Eating straight out of the plastic tae! Not very boujee!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hes actually just a smug little prick. Why does he think everything is something special? Deluded wee fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve not seen the plush bespoke mirror?? Does he still have it? And more importantly.. WHERE? I canny cope with him calling the floors “flairs”.. is this a bespoke paisley spelling or just Marion’s grammar? Hope you’s all kick the arse out this week hens only 5 shifts til the weekend MWAH 💋
When I read that I thought he was referring to trousers wtf!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's eating it out of the plastic tray. I'm clutching my mother bleeping pearls here. 🤦💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
And if you don’t know, then get tae know* so aye ma lovelies

*not ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's eating it out of the plastic tray. I'm clutching my mother bleeping pearls here. 🤦💎
Lmao fair enough if you were at work or something with no access to crockery but it’s on an actual plate with other food. Maybe he does that so he doesn’t have to clean the plate.. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.