Cleaning with Mario #58 Mario isn’t poor, he’s caked in orange Dior

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine the bumming fort quilt will be firmly stuck and slicked inty the couch by the night hens nae debates💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Clearly Derek isn’t #theboydidgood as if he’d had anything to show off about on this app he wouldn’t be able to help himself. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Clearly Derek isn’t #theboydidgood as if he’d had anything to show off about on this app he wouldn’t be able to help himself. So aye
Agree, there's trouble in paradise. He never posts about Derek now, remember all the "he keeps me safe" and the hilarious stories of Derek meeting him off the bus to help him cross the road. Now, nuffink.
Valens update. No present from mr dayn, another nice dinner cooked by me. Mr Dayn has tweaked my boob and made a honking sound, like it's a bleeping horn. I feel like Derek. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Agree, there's trouble in paradise. He never posts about Derek now, remember all the "he keeps me safe" and the hilarious stories of Derek meeting him off the bus to help him cross the road. Now, nuffink.
Valens update. No present from mr dayn, another nice dinner cooked by me. Mr Dayn has tweaked my boob and made a honking sound, like it's a bleeping horn. I feel like Derek. 😐
Keeps him safe lmao. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think you should cook Mr Dayn a wee batch a stovies the morra hen, just lit oor Marions would day. Nothing like half a kilo a salt in water to say I love you💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah I'm going with trouble indoors as well, be it relationship or financially

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've told him I'm leaving him for Jason Momoa, he's suggested I dm him first, ask what his age and weight limit are. Obvs I'm cleaning the loo with his toothbrush for the next month. Fewmin.
I made Mr Margrit a nice steak dinner and he had a go at me fur no letting the wine breathe. So we are currently sat on opposite sofas no talkin. Nae bummin fort for us the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I made Mr Margrit a nice steak dinner and he had a go at me fur no letting the wine breathe. So we are currently sat on opposite sofas no talkin. Nae bummin fort for us the night.
Hells bells hen a bet your chomping at the bit an aww tonsa love 🥔💙

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Days of radio silence and thats the best he can post on valemtimez day! Aw mazza u disappoint me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon when Mazza goes M.I.A he is off sick at work….but the silly sausage let slip he was in primark in his comments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.