Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
Ken whit this wee dick is really annoying me the now. Absolute cheek moaning about the council gieing nae notice tae fix the guttering given he’s no contributed a penny towards the repairs. Gies peace fannybaws
Exactly he should be grateful they are doing repairs to the building which he doesn't have to pay for!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Long time lurker 👀 I now have the Mrs Hinch thread and this one to keep me busy 🤣 how disgusting is his language 🙄 there is just no need to use the F word all the time thought he couldn’t having swearing on etc because of his niece 🧐🧐🧐

loulou101

If ever we needed confirmation that he checks himself into A&E on Facebook and then doesn't answer when people ask what's wrong then this is it ma lovelies.
Or checks himself in as safe when there has been some natural disaster in a complete different part of the world ! when we all know he doesn’t go outside of a 5 mile radius from his flat.

once again the narcissist strikes making someone else’s tragedy all about him 🙄

View attachment 1067254
Marion is back up Hinch’s hoop... all is well in the world again 😂
Crikey is she 32 ? I’m older and look no where as old as her. She looks like she has been dragging 40 for the last year or so

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Where has this sudden Adele addiction came fae? I think Adele should block him on instagram the wee weirdo.

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Youse are nasty trolls on this valens-valentimes day!! Mazda cannot work full time hours because he has a massive Instagram account which is a job in and of itself!!! Youse aw needty sit doon and get some class in yer ain laines because oor Mazda GUTS the postage stamp mansion EVERY. DAY. and then gracefully takes his bespoke McGills chauffeur ride for his 7 hour minutes shift to polish the polis’ truncheons awright!! He’s a grafter!! he’s a worker!! His deadly IBS is also a severe impact tae his life and he needs medical attention around the clock fae oor Dr. Deek, remedies fir this disease include castelvecchi, Indian food, and choklit (but he doesny like sweet things!!!). Not tae mention the severe Kerry Katona eyes anaw!! He’s got glasses but he doesny want tae wear them there nae fashionable enough! He’s got doctors appointments he doesny go tae! he’s too busy for aw that!

That’s why he canny work full time💎 Tonsa love❤🥔❤🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Is he having the Markies pie, which is topped with mash, with a side of chips? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
What the fuck is wrong with this wee guy? 😂😂
And what the fuck is there to know about a slightly above average micro meal?
These meals are why he’s beginning to look like he’s built like a burst mattress… send they jackets back mazda they’ll no fit ye in a few months if ye keep eating lit that!!

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Since when does a heated up microwave meal get classed as cooking 😂 He's such a lazy idiot.

Now I want to see them doing each others pampering 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Hens maybe he gets his bespoke erect hair fae sticking his hawns in the toaster and he has poked it once to often so aye keep in yer ain lanes

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Is he on an unannounced comma?
He must be hen. I can’t wait until he comes back saying “hunners er yas have been messaging, but aimmmee completely fine. This isnae ma joab”. Completing forgetting he said he has turned off the messaging function 😂

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I thought herringbone was not for him as it was too on trend 😂 if he is getting that in his livingroom and keeping the high footfall hall area in the plank style of flooring it is going to look even more ridiculous than it already does

• Haha

LawMum95

He doesn’t read online comments about him and doesn’t check him DM’s or anything… but is conveniently now posting about how expensive a kettle and toaster is and how he was discussing it with someone on Instagram… 🙄 he must literally post stories and jump on here to see the responses 🤣 also what is it with all the swearing in his stories just lately?! Embarrassing, embarrassing, embarrassing!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Why is he speaking like your Aunt Pam after she’s had one too many babychams? 😩 what’s with all the swearing lately?

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Mario maths

If Mario buys 1 full length mirror, receives 2 gifted full length mirrors, gives 1 full length mirror to Bernadette and puts another full length mirror up for sale, how many wax burners does Mario have?
a) Mario owns 459 wax melts

• Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
He better be worried all the papparazzi will be shinning up the scaffold for a wee ganders through his windaes. Look out daily Mail showbiz section

• Haha