Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario you clarty midden!!! Get roon that skirtin with a cloth and git that hoose in order!!! Absolutely ridder you are being a cleaner with mockitness like that. Gie yerself a gid shake laddie.

do they polis you work with Ken yer a wee fraudster, that station probably manky!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Mario you clarty midden!!! Get roon that skirtin with a cloth and git that hoose in order!!! Absolutely ridder you are being a cleaner with mockitness like that. Gie yerself a gid shake laddie.

do they polis you work with Ken yer a wee fraudster, that station probably manky!!
Can you imagine how dirty the Polis office is with his surface cleaning? Bet he thinks he’s the tit at work as well. Swanning aroond in his tabard

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why didn't he film himself steam cleaning the sofa.

Get the word cleaning removed from your bio, Mario, because it proves nothing to your followers 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg peace at last! Just got over from the
Him stroking that scarf 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

My cock has retracted inside of me looking at that 🤮
Is that an Exocet missile flying past the window? It looks like Beirut out there.

As much as I hate Hinch, I love that her dramatic reveals are of houses and tit. Mario’s dramatic reveal is of a £100 milk warmer he’s got on Klarna 😂
Eh a milk warmer? What's wrong with a microwave or a pan on the stove? Imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine how dirty the Polis office is with his surface cleaning? Bet he thinks he’s the tit at work as well. Swanning aroond in his tabard
A vision of Mario in a tabard has just made my day 😆😆😆.

Can imagine him daein the bend n snap wae the wastepaper baskets in front of aw his lovely boys in blue 🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

At least he cleans aww the touch points though ma lovelie. 🤪 🥔 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its the wee details for me eh? A £1 tube of painters caulk round that switch and a quick fluff of a feather duster along that skirting board but naw!!!! He's a lazy wee turd! Take some pride in your home Marion and stop showing us your shite stories About your 10yr old perfumes. Away n wash your hoose ya woman 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wit the duck does he need astro turf fir? the hallway? the ceiling? Is he daying up the shared close back gardens??

C6A381C2-69EA-4A16-A8D3-DFB2C9C6619E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.