Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because we can? Pipe down hen, you only bought some hot chocolate. He’s acting like he’s a suffragette who’s just won women the right to vote 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Aww no I'm doing it aww wrang again!! I could have a hot chocolate but I'm having a glass of wine instead. Howling at masel again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s back down to 146k followers. Marion, yer content is shite, but keep it coming so that we can continue to laugh at you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
🎤Unbreak my Swan
Say velveteeser raaaang
Clutch ya beak an’ shart al neet
In the bummin fort
With Rayne n Deek
Take back the shite ya bought
Fae BnM
N get aff this app 🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Fun time lies in Marioland

I wanna dance with somebody, Whitney Houston, 1987. Bought the deliciously atrocious framed poster, cos it's his all time fave.

Cleaning the windaes today.
Screenshot_20220116-215638.png

• Haha
  • Wow

I wanna dance with somebody, Whitney Houston, 1987. Bought the deliciously atrocious framed poster, cos it's his all time fave.

View attachment 993950
Ooh that's a hell of a pic, how can his head be a big thumb, but tiny in relation to his body. 😳 I'm phoning David Attenborough.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This actually makes me boak. Do you lovelies that stay in Marion's vicinity all make 'stovies' we square sausage? 🤢 Up here in Aberdeenshire we make stovies with beef, either leftover roast beef or cubed steak. Can you smell the wealth coming from my bespoke stovies? 🥔 ❤
Aberdeenshire stovies here tonight, remnant of last nights sirloin roast with onions and potatoes, with a side of homemade oatcakes and some beetroot. I'll away back in my ain lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 993950
Not body shaming as I'm a chunky monkey myself but he looks skinny in pics normally, he's obviously filtering his body as well as his face, that's really quite sad that he thinks he has to do that, be yourself Marion hen, embrace your menopausal spread like the rest of us 🤣 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not body shaming as I'm a chunky monkey myself but he looks skinny in pics normally, he's obviously filtering his body as well as his face, that's really quite sad that he thinks he has to do that, be yourself Marion hen, embrace your menopausal spread like the rest of us 🤣 🐷
I thought that tae hen, I’m no saying he has to have a 6 pack but I’m just wondering why he’s got more hips than I’ve ever had🤔

• Haha
Aberdeenshire stovies here tonight, remnant of last nights sirloin roast with onions and potatoes, with a side of homemade oatcakes and some beetroot. I'll away back in my ain lane.
They make them the Aberdeenshire way in Moray and the Highlands aswell. I honestly can't believe how Marion's 'stovies' look. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1. If yer pal was up visiting and youse had a pure laugh clutching beak style etc etc why did you no story whilst she was there? Cuz she’s no real that’s how

2. Maybe it’s just me, and I’ll steer right back in tae ma aine line if it is, but how can he properly clean whilst in a hoosecoat? Surely it’s better no to have sleeves flapping aboot?

3. Where the duck are you keeping they ladders?

4. Yer stovies are shite

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Or pick up a wee panty girdle in his next Primarni haul. Give Derek some Bridget Jones thrills in the fort 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This actually makes me boak. Do you lovelies that stay in Marion's vicinity all make 'stovies' we square sausage? 🤢 Up here in Aberdeenshire we make stovies with beef, either leftover roast beef or cubed steak. Can you smell the wealth coming from my bespoke stovies? 🥔 ❤
Aw hen am in the Aberdeenshire lain anaw 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Varsova! That’s the one! What was the bar round next to the wee independent record shop called? I think it was pink outside at one point.
Lush? Round on Causeyside St? It’s a chippy now with a lap dancing club upstairs 🤣. Tho I’m not sure if that’s ever reopened after the lockdowns.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.