Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved this comment 🤣
Mario liked it, yet he can't see he's one of the many plebs that cause these people to spend money they probably haven't got...The tit 🙄
Screenshot_20220123-234305_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember he is no as nice as he tries to make out. When we had the old cleaners thread he became a wee bit nasty at one point, truth be told. Although to be fair to him he also came up with a classic insult towards us Tattlers so 😂
Really? He seems so harmless. I don’t think I was around during the bespoke cleaners thread times.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hi hens, been oan a pure comma lit oor marion the past weekend, been eating ma motivating muller yoghurt and 3 grapes every morning, gutting the gaff fae tap tae bottom including ma skirting boards, lying in ma hoosecoat aw warum and cozy in ma bumming fort. Hopefully the prince of paisley has some riveting content for us the morra, maybe even a wee walk around and a wave in the hall mirror💎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kitchen disaster? Top guesses in no particular order:

He's fucked his falbon
He's fucked his flair
He's fucked the new velveteer

Can't wait for the big reveal 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kitchen disaster? Top guesses in no particular order:

He's fucked his falbon
He's fucked his flair
He's fucked the new velveteer

Can't wait for the big reveal 💎
I’m guessing something to do with the boiler or maybe even the tumble dryer again:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There you go. He's had that clear out to make room for things they need. He's not all there 🙄
Screenshot_20220124-083410_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so confused why he would use mould and mildew spray on his worktops. That stuffs lethal and only really for black mould. What an idiot. It’s probably a good thing he has a cheap old fablon kitchen rather than nice worktops.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So the toaster been pulled out to show the difference, so what he is saying is he wiped around the appliances not cleaned the complete worktop? Lazy🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What a complete and utter tool!. He should be ashamed to have cleaning in his bio after that 🤣

And as for saying we've all bulk bought cleaning products. No we haven't. Some of us know how to handle money.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
4B12598F-E47F-440F-8DB2-2837B66F0F52.jpeg
Now an excuse to spend more money!

He’s getting an even darker wood colour to clash even more against the flooring 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m so confused why he would use mould and mildew spray on his worktops. That stuffs lethal and only really for black mould. What an idiot. It’s probably a good thing he has a cheap old fablon kitchen rather than nice worktops.
Poor Ryan breathing that in!! No wonder she’s rubbing her arse all over the worktop. She’d rather smell her own $hit than breathe in the toxic fumes.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.