Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nuhin more motivational than a FRESH moolar 😂 yugurt. Huz to be fresh though none of this out of date pish

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mario, if you say Rayn hates the cold, then keep your heating on low for her you tight bastard. It's not like it'll cost much to heat that tiny place up 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Mario, if you say Rayn hates the cold, then keep your heating on low for her you tight bastard. It's not like it'll cost much to heat that tiny place up 😡
He doesnae know how tae work the thermostat.
Poor Rayn....hope she does a dirty protest in his housecoat

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ma lovelies I have nae motivation the day coz I didnae have my bespoke trifle for breakfast 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The snow picture left me screaming! 😂 I went to Poland to visit Austwitch and I can only say I thought he’d been in my photo album. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can I just say that the whole of paisley doesn’t look like that 😂 I’m about 5 mins from him and it’s very different

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah wander if he was scooting aboot like a wee duck on a pond walking to his joab just his joab today.... Oh to be a wee fly in the wasteland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am on cruise control hens waiting for the doop scent jurnee we are about to embark oan so aye strangler fingers spinning his carousel wae the barras bargains incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am DYING to hear what CK Summer smells like and I need a new signature scent. Saw it on offer in Savers the other day so fingers crossed he gets the video up before the offer ends. 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Isn’t a haul when you buy things? He’s already got those aftershaves on his bespoke boujee spinny thing. Or do they do things differently in bonneeeee Scoatland? Sorry if I’ve derailed, I’m off back tae ma ain laine, nae deabates so aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh good. Were going on a perfume hoarding journey. I'll go and prepare the no cheese cheeseboard and 👉🍹and we can strap in aww cosy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe that this wee arse is going to do a bleeping perfume haul, a bleeping perfume haul 😂😂😂 on Instagram 😂 I’m deed ma lovelies, this would be bad enough with even the most articulate person, but this wee prick knows about 5 words 🤣🤣 how is he going to describe them? Oh nut, that’s me oot for the day, I just can’t deal 😅 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.