Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t a haul when you buy things? He’s already got those aftershaves on his bespoke boujee spinny thing. Or do they do things differently in bonneeeee Scoatland? Sorry if I’ve derailed, I’m off back tae ma ain laine, nae deabates so aye and so forth
Aye it is with a normal person but Marjorie is a whole load aff a picnic so aye ma page ma rules hens

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get back in yer lanes saying he won’t be able to describe them I’m imagining “this bottle of Tom Ford smells like blue toilet duck mixed with Mr Sheen”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Shall we place our bets noo for the words/phrases he will use when he takes us oan his perfume jurnee? I believe our lovelie @OhhBacon started us aff...

Gorgeous
Beautiful
Classy
Fresh
Absolute staypul
Wealthy

Any more? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Shall we place our bets noo for the words/phrases he will use when he takes us oan his perfume jurnee? I believe our lovelie @OhhBacon started us aff...

Gorgeous
Beautiful
Classy
Fresh
Absolute staypul
Wealthy

Any more? 😂
He's got to say smell the wealth or I'll be absolutely fumming and crabbit!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think I'll have to tap my way through his perfume haul. l love my perfumes, so l refuse to listen to this clown that uses duplicates in his collection like he's an expert in the field..Prick! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Gorgeous
Beautiful
Classy
Fresh
Absolute staypul
Wealthy

Any more? 😂
Luxury
Boujee
Bespoke
”This is MA SCENT“ 👌
Warrrrummmm
”Am no intae seeznul scents”
Seychelles Seashells

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think I'll have to tap my way through his perfume haul. l love my perfumes, so l refuse to listen to this clown that uses duplicates in his collection like he's an expert in the field..Prick! 🙄
I'm with you ma lovelie, i love perfumes aswell. Is his 'haul' incoming or on Insta now? I don't want to start watching and be there for about 2 hours when i need to get my veg prepared to 'motivate' me for this evening. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Gorgeous
Beautiful
Classy
Fresh
Absolute staypul
Wealthy

Any more? 😂
Hunners aww youse is bound to get a mention

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello ma lovelies! Long time lurker here so just swerving oot my lane to say yous have had me in stitches these last few weeks while I’ve been recovering from the Rona. I’ve been following Mazza a while now, used to be for content but I’ve seen the B&M fake chandelier light and now it’s for the cringe. I’m also from Paisley and I’m sure I’ve seen him and wee Deek walking back from the big Lidl. Gutted I didn’t stop him for an autograph! Anyway I’m away back into my lane now, where I was all cooried in wi criss and joos but thanks for cheering me up these last few weeks. Spine bright (no ma quote) 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Gorgeous
Beautiful
Classy
Fresh
Absolute staypul
Wealthy

Any more? 😂
Thanks ma lovelie….my words are posted below, I think we have most of these words.
Am currently torn between wanting him to use all these words and him trying to expand his vocabulary so he doesn’t please us and use these words, can you imagine his boujee new words!

This one is gorgeous, so classy and absolutely beautiful, its so classy and sophisticated. I love this one because it is so classy and beautiful, it’s just gorgeous, look how gorgeous it is , it really is gorgeous, it smells so bespoke and classy, it’s my go to scent. This one is also classy and bespoke and absolutely beautiful and gorgeous so gorgeous, it smells like wealth and class, its my favourite scent, I love the classy scents so aye. The next one is absolutely beautiful and so classy, it’s so absolutely gorgeous and sophisticated and classy, it’s so classy and gorgeous and beautiful, look at the beautiful and classy and gorgeous bottle, it smells so classy and it’s my go to scent when I don’t go to the other scents so yeah and aye it’s just so gorgeous and classy……….….and on and on and on.

*Secretly can’t wait for the scent reveal.
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw those perfumes and he only leaves the prison cell for his 30 minute shift or his 3 hour long bargain buys trips, who’s he trying to impress wearing aww those boujeee bespoke scents? the bus driver?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aw those perfumes and he only leaves the prison cell for his 30 minute shift or his 3 hour long bargain buys trips, who’s he trying to impress wearing aww those boujeee bespoke scents? the bus driver?
Nah hot police officers that patrol the streets of Feegie park and seedhill

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many of those perfumes are ex Debenhams testers like his make up collection

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I store my perfumes in their original boxes and keep them in the drawer. Displaying them on a spinny thing like a 12 year old lassie? I tell you what is an ABZOLUTE StAYpuL jOop you should try it Maz xx tons o love

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.