Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Actually, has Derek's family ever been mentioned on his account?. I can’t recall it if they have, so now I'm curious where they are.
1 sister may or may not have paid a brief visit to us here after an alleged rift in the family caused by Mario and his treatment of Derek.

1 sister produced a wee baby nephew in the last year or two - think that hit Mario straight in his novaries.

Wee Derek took some groceries to his Grandpa during lockdown.

That's it. Have never heard mention of Derek's parents and all Christmases are spent with the McKnight clan and aren't alternated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
I store my perfumes in their original boxes and keep them in the drawer. Displaying them on a spinny thing like a 12 year old lassie? I tell you what is an ABZOLUTE StAYpuL jOop you should try it Maz xx tons o love

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Oh a new threed on his first day back to work. He will be FUMMIN!!
Thousand dots of doom recorded on the bumming fort are pending: “this app isnae real life!” “I keep ma real life private away fae here!”

Also remember when he showed his skid marks whilst cleaning his pan🤣😂 Pure bespoke skitters💎

• Haha
  • Sick

Poptart

VIP Member
Oh good. Were going on a perfume hoarding journey. I'll go and prepare the no cheese cheeseboard and 👉🍹and we can strap in aww cosy.

• Haha

Berniebow

I’ve pure lost the plot ma lovelies I’m sat here watching his toilet brush highlight from 3 years ago.
He used to buy a new bog brush every 2 weeks for SANITARY REASONS shame he didn’t worry so much about his toothbrush

View attachment 966909
How can he say he’s not done anything to his face look at that forehead! They don’t disappear with your pals body shop cream with your special code for 10% off

He’s such a fucking moan has he ever posted a video saying I’ve had a wonderful day, im in a great mood I’ve got this council roof over my head and a cupboard full or wax melts and shite hidden behind my kitchen door my heart is full

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
He had the Swan one and hated it, but it does exactly the same thing as the hotel chocolat one, just not as insta worthy 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
It’s also quite obvious that Mario is spending Deek’s money for him. Mazza will be bringing in less than half of what Derek does yet seems to be the bigger spender.

I wonder if he’s actually living rent free and Derek is the one paying Fuhl Rent? It is his flat at the end of the day.

Also wonder what the neighbours think of him? Constantly swanning round like Lady Muck trying to flaunt his ‘wealth’ and filling the communal bins with tat.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Imagine your fake mate buying a £1.5m house and the only thing you have to show off is your vinegar perfume you got when Debenhams closed down 😂

• Haha

superwoooman

“It smells like fucking a babe” well that’s no the scent poor wee deek gets of your skittery arse when in the bumming fort is it 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Your post has made me pray he does a collab with them now

Maison Margiela 'IBS Through the Flairs'
I was telling Mr Cherry earlier about Marion having added the bit about PR - Collaborations beside his email after it was spoken about on here and Mr Cherry dared me to email Marion asking for a Collaboration, maybe i will email and say I'm from Maison Margiela and would like to do a Collab with his scent ' IBS through the flairs'. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Is that it? IS THAT IT?

I’ve seen more boujee and bespoke collections in club toilets. 26 minutes of waffle. I pray for you all cause there is no way I’ll be able to do it, sorry ma lovelies xx

Dead gutted not to see cool waters in there, joop, the original boss or another AbSOLuTE sTaYPuL Versace blue jeans orrrr JPG! Wow these take me back, so aye if you don’t know get to know!!

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
When was the last time we actually saw the bathroom? I miss watching him cover the toilet pan with that toxic looking pink cack that could be seen from space and the ridiculous placement of the plant pot on a tripod over the flusher.
OG lovelies will know 😩💎
And the giant Reed diffuser, febreze air freshener and wax warmer all within 3cm of each other in a 2ft sq room 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

KaiLi

I don’t like to comment on peoples appearances as it’s about who you are as a person that counts…however…Mario does not look well this morning and that’s with a filter. How can someone who barely leaves the house look so tired and drained all the time? I mean I’ve looked rough like that many a time but that’s self inflicted because I’ve been on a two day bender and forgotten that my 30 something body doesn’t repair like it did when I was 21. I still think I look better than he does right now even with my jakey shakes. 😂

I’m seriously worried for him. He needs an overhaul of his diet and some fresh air asap!

• Haha