Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anybody remember a really cheap perfume you could get in savers/semi chem that was a doooooop of CK one? I'm sure it came in the same style of bottle. There was a black bottle as well, presumably ripping off CK Be 😂

Ma wealthy 10 year old self would buy it and I'm blanking on the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Showing my age...my first fragrances were Avon's Sweet Honesty and Coty's Smitty. Super boujee vintage vibes, from the days before Marion was born 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can anybody remember a really cheap perfume you could get in savers/semi chem that was a doooooop of CK one? I'm sure it came in the same style of bottle. There was a black bottle as well, presumably ripping off CK Be 😂

Ma wealthy 10 year old self would buy it and I'm blanking on the name.
Omg I’ve been trying to remember the name of this for weeks and keep googling but can’t find any info 😭

I used to buy it for not only myself but all ma pals too on their day of birth! If your remember the name please post it and put me oot ma misery hen!

ETA: I would purchase it in Woolworths 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This was my first experience in the parfumery world. Utterly unbelievable nain eh youse have mentioned this. I thought I was so wealthy since it had a pearl baw inside.
2B879829-8598-4280-BF65-B98AA8AD79B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wish he would duck away off with the fruit pictures that are on the daily now. He is the most unhealthiest wee bast and we all know over the weekend he will be down in that castle avicii the DJ chippy! So aye, just gonna reverse back into my own lane. Ma post ma rules xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Glow by JLo for me ma lovelies and this boujiee Ralph Lauren fragrance for special occasions as well as that Ghost perfume that came in the moon shaped bottle.
40593173-CF13-40E5-8EF0-65493DDB34F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Noo this ma lovelies wiz pure wealth when I was a teenager. Couldn't afford the real one so used to go to the Savoy Centre. There was a stall that had all the doooupe Parfuummmms. You bought a spray bottle then picked what you wanted

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ooo this one too, in a green faux marble bottle ma lovelies, smell the wealth and you can still get in from the small business Lloyds pharmacy 😂
Loved this one!! Thought I was pure boujee with my Eden. Felt like a total wealthy babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.