Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first perfume was the JLo one that looked like it had a necklace on the bottle. So boujee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My first perfume was the JLo one that looked like it had a necklace on the bottle. So boujee!
Glow I still wear that one now, smell the nostalgia! It’s a bargain on the app that is Amazon ma lovelie 😂
Obsession by CK was my scent for a wee night out, snogged many a boy whilst wearing that 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Glow I still wear that one now, smell the nostalgia! It’s a bargain on the app that is Amazon ma lovelie 😂
Obsession by CK was my scent for a wee night out, snogged many a boy whilst wearing that 😱😂
I didn’t think you could still buy it!
I have a cheapie M&S perfume for day to day and Tiffany Rose Gold for a treat. Love a wee perfume.

Reactions: 14
My first parfoom was le male by JPG - the projection ma lovelies! It has lasted 18 years on ma skin nae debates. Still to this day I smell like a pure wealthy sexy babe. The pants that got dropped when I wore this stapul, takes me back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It was a wee Avon classic for me…far away. I was too poor for proper perfume 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m glad you brought that up ma lovelie coz sometimes I wonder, do they actually do the horizontal hula. A very grim thought I admit but a jist Cannae picture it.
I think they just give each other a half hearted wank every so often....

Lou lou by cacharel was a pure STAPUL o mine. Aw ladies and gents the memories o some good nights out and lasted all through my spewing the next day. Gorgeous
And Anaïs Anaïs...used to honk my teenage bedroom out with that tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Mine was versace blue jeans. I used the tins for keeping my spare change after nights out so the wealth speaks for itself really.

Can I just say you all smell like the most wealthy, sexiest babes on a night out ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Anyone remember the diesel aftershave that was in the red bottle? Used to buy that in the boujee small business 'semi chem'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.