Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tribe was a pure staple for me along with Impulse Free Spirit. I bet they were staples for Marion too as he is not much younger than me, he seems to have tried every scent going and they are all staples.

Would suit oor Marion that would. Am i right in think Marion used to go to bingo? Something tells me he did altjough i have never heard him say it.
Yeah pre covid he used to go the bingo fairly regularly! I can’t remember who he went with though…. Maybe the “lassies”* from work?

*lassies being a group of women aged 60+

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A bottle of Elizabeth Arden “Red Door”. It smells puoooorrrr classy and wealthy for the older lady doon the bingo. So aye
I was always partial to dousing masel in this wealth. If you don't know you can get to know for £6.99 in Savers 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20220113-064957.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lou lou by cacharel was a pure STAPUL o mine. Aw ladies and gents the memories o some good nights out and lasted all through my spewing the next day. Gorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lou lou by cacharel was a pure STAPUL o mine. Aw ladies and gents the memories o some good nights out and lasted all through my spewing the next day. Gorgeous
I used to swap between Lou Lou and Elizabeth Arden in the scent ‘Sunflower’. This was when I had myself a paper round and I could really smell the wealth in a way I’ve never been able to recreate in adulthood 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I used to swap between Lou Lou and Elizabeth Arden in the scent ‘Sunflower’. This was when I had myself a paper round and I could really smell the wealth in a way I’ve never been able to recreate in adulthood 😂
You was probably making more on your paper round than Mario does the noo hen. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lou Lou was my first “real” perfume. 🤣

Fuzzy peach, White musk and Dewberry from the Body Shop were all my staple when I hung around the underpaths necking Concorde wine in my younger years!

The glory days 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sunflower and The Body Shop White Musk were a stapul for ma Maw when I was growing up! Both head ache material!!!

And ma auld Gran, god rest her, loved Anais Anais. Noo that was wealthy back in the day!!

Was clutching ma beak this morning reading the posts! You lot are a bunch of funny funny bastards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Enjoying all your scents in the scent 'nostalgia' I might treat myself to one of my old staples to relive my youth which was lacoste essential.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Tommy Girl was my first. Memories of winchin boys doon the park. Smelt like a bleeping babe. Pure wealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Boots wur dain a deal oan Issey Miyake the other day so a treatit masel to a bottle. Due tae be delivered the day. Might dip oot some auld Kappa gear to complete the fit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.