Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t been on Mazda’s bespoke thread for a few days. In a Covid fog! But I took peek and I can’t believe this hole says he only liked 1 scent from the penhaligons scent library. Now I know this tosser is a proper bleep, but I am shocked.
I shall get back in my own taste lane and be officially offended in my house with a front door, back door and a side door to my own bespoke utility room. 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion -
This thread is full of pure wealthy smelling babes in the scent "stunnin".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Youse have ~influenced~ me to go back to my young days and try JLo parfoom again as I’ll soon be needing a new day to day scent. I hope it isn’t in the scent cat piss and still smells nice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Youse have ~influenced~ me to go back to my young days and try JLo parfoom again as I’ll soon be needing a new day to day scent. I hope it isn’t in the scent cat piss and still smells nice!
It’s still bloody lovely! Although you don’t get the boujie wee charum on the bottle nowadays hen 😭

Why is his Alexa dot on the floor ma lovelies???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s still bloody lovely! Although you don’t get the boujie wee charum on the bottle nowadays hen 😭

Why is his Alexa dot on the floor ma lovelies???
Can you imagine the bass through the junkie ceiling doonstairs when Moira cranks up “Higher love” for his tatty heart dance?

I’d be fumming if I were Sick Boy doonstairs trying to sleep off a bag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m so glad Hinch didn’t visit Marion when she popped to Scoatland. That’s how I found this thread and Marion himsel. Funniest thread on Tattle nae debates hens! Thanks for making me need a Tena lady sport (hilarious! Sorry I don’t remember who said it) so many times. Now swerving back into ma ain laine, and my own bespoke perfoom in the scent grateful. Sorry Marion, you won’t have heard of that one, so aye and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nae goals, nae ambition… that’s oor Marion💎

PS why is he got his legs spread open? the bumming and wanking fort must be in full swing this evening the creep

969BF2AA-C1CB-4E07-8438-D76C29AC8229.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Could he make it any mair obvious he’s been reading here again? Aw he needs is questions oan the velvetiser, his first perfume and his thoughts oan the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are those questions taking the piss? Have you a holiday booked? Are you friends with influencers? And the one about the postman...I doubt it was swinging ma lovelies 😂🤣
He's such a wee fanny scared to go on holiday abroad. Honestly what a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dream Ad campaign. Proper boujee

Nae goals, nae ambition… that’s oor Marion💎

PS why is he got his legs spread open? the bumming and wanking fort must be in full swing this evening the creep

View attachment 987071
Move that camera a wee bit doon and we will see his wee button mushroom and pickled onions

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They’ve never left wee baby gurul Rayne for “more than less than 24hrs” 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just about to start his questions, but I wonder how many he's sent himself 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He just said he’s no left Rayn for more than under 24 hours….. surely there’s an easier to say that. Like we’ve no left her longer than a day.

new flooring instead of carpets! Mind you it will be easier to clean up the IBS explosions all over the flair. Feel sorry for the junkies doonstair though, they will hear those IBS plops hitting the flair

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion - Spelling for the illiterate with Mario

his lack of spelling ability really rips my knitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does his living room carpet get grubby quickly? How? They wear women's slippers in the house and Rayn doesn't go outside!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.