Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to be Lacoste over here hens. Smell tha pure wealth. Used to get it from our local savers and it came in a big duck off bottle of about a litre.. think they did a mens version too.. not that our maz would be interested in that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Noo this ma lovelies wiz pure wealth when I was a teenager. Couldn't afford the real one so used to go to the Savoy Centre. There was a stall that had all the doooupe Parfuummmms. You bought a spray bottle then picked what you wanted
Ooo that stuff properly lasted forever, and got right in the back of your throat ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooo this one too, in a green faux marble bottle ma lovelies, smell the wealth and you can still get in from the small business Lloyds pharmacy 😂
Yes!! This was my ma's perfume of choice when I wus wee.

Lovelies I huv been clutching ma beak and pishing masel reading your wealthy perfume choices 😂💀

Did anyone else dabble in perfumery as a child by adding flower petals tae water and sticking it oan the windae tae mature? Pyoor boujee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes!! This was my ma's perfume of choice when I wus wee.

Lovelies I huv been clutching ma beak and pishing masel reading your wealthy perfume choices 😂💀

Did anyone else dabble in perfumery as a child by adding flower petals tae water and sticking it oan the windae tae mature? Pyoor boujee.
Used to put rose petals in a cup of water, old guy next to my grans went mental cos we pulled the heads off his prized ones. Good times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Used to put rose petals in a cup of water, old guy next to my grans went mental cos we pulled the heads off his prized ones. Good times.
I hope you told him tae sit doon and get some class! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Amarage was my wealthy scent back in the day otherwise Exclamation (Make a statement without saying a word). I also bought some Eden once as it came with a free bathrobe. Pure class 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Aw I’m saying is Marion defo wore Joop back in the day, my brother used to bathe himself in it and it was howling💎 I just wear Olympea noo a days so as youse can imagine I REEK of wealth like oor Mazda but aye happy Thursday tae youse aw only one more day tae the weekend🥔❤

• Haha
Can anybody remember a really cheap perfume you could get in savers/semi chem that was a doooooop of CK one? I'm sure it came in the same style of bottle. There was a black bottle as well, presumably ripping off CK Be 😂

Ma wealthy 10 year old self would buy it and I'm blanking on the name.
Kindred spirit! Absolute memories ma doll!

Amarage was my wealthy scent back in the day otherwise Exclamation (Make a statement without saying a word). I also bought some Eden once as it came with a free bathrobe. Pure class 👌
You mean hoosecoat ma darlin

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Loving the retro perfume chat!

My teen years were spent in the scent Charlie in the colour Red. Or in the scent D&G in the colour Light Blue.

Would sometimes steal a spray of my Mum’s Anais Anais if I wanted to smell extra wealthy 🤣

• Haha
The imagery of Mabumsonfire and wee Deek creating the beast wi two backs is enough to put me aff ma castelvieechi ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let hope wee mario dosent see these in the Linwood TKMaxx! He’ll be beside himself asking if they accept Klarna at the till

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.