Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad you brought that up ma lovelie coz sometimes I wonder, do they actually do the horizontal hula. A very grim thought I admit but a jist Cannae picture it.
No way! Far to messy a business for Maz and wee Deek is prob happier getting a wee go on his PlayStation. I refuse to believe the paisley buddies are at it like rabbits lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck sake! I’m lay in bed next to Mr M and just let out a scream! He’s turned over with an almighty strop and a huff! That’ll be me in the bad books!
Two girls and a cup aka Maz, Deek & Raine

OK, im swerving back into the slip road, that was OTT 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck sake! I’m lay in bed next to Mr M and just let out a scream! He’s turned over with an almighty strop and a huff! That’ll be me in the bad books!
No horizontal hoola for you then since you're in the bad books ma lovelie. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
All he’s missing from his perfume collection is Versace red jeans ‘smell the wealth Mario’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww me tae ma lovelie. Noo THAT was a staple. So aye.
Tribe was a pure staple for me along with Impulse Free Spirit. I bet they were staples for Marion too as he is not much younger than me, he seems to have tried every scent going and they are all staples.

A bottle of Elizabeth Arden “Red Door”. It smells puoooorrrr classy and wealthy for the older lady doon the bingo. So aye
Would suit oor Marion that would. Am i right in think Marion used to go to bingo? Something tells me he did altjough i have never heard him say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tribe was a pure staple for me along with Impulse Free Spirit. I bet they were staples for Marion too as he is not much younger than me, he seems to have tried every scent going and they are all staples.
I remember back in the day the boys all having a quick skoosh of Jazz before a night out. X

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aw thats a blast from the past, I loved Exclamation back in my early teens and also Tribe.
It was my stapul along with body shop dewberry - projection was 2 to 3 hours - no cosy vibes from either mind you and wore them all 4 seasons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lovelies, he’s just finished that new program “Anne”. I swear he must have auto correct turned off because it took me ages to write programme wrong 😂

Re the exclamation perfume. Would suit him down to the ground seeing as it’s his favourite punctuation to use 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.