Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Believe it or not, it was at a Spice Girls concert.

We ended up on the same train from Glasgow to Edinburgh as them. Marions face was like that the full journey.

“Naw Derek am urnae slammin ma boady doon and windin it aw aroon!!! Get yer mind oot the gutter!”

That’s what I imagine happened at the time of that photie.
Omg I bet you couldn't believe your eyes seeing Maz & Deek on the train 🤣 Clutching your beak, tears would be streaming down my legs. What a memory 🙌

Bet he was up to high do at the thought of being recognised 😆 can just imagine the cream puff he was in. His face needs a straighten, he was prob anxious and needing up the road to get aww cosy.

Deeks happy wee face is brilliant, Maz on the other hand would spoil milk

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would absolooootly be oor the moon to meet wee Mazda McKnight and Deek the dafty. Would honestly make ma year

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just discovered the decorating highlight and I wonder where he got the Deek accessory 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220112-211442_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks like he's farted and is hoping noone notices. Derek has....
Kin yeh imagine the smell? Would clear murryfield oot. Folk wandering about wondering what the reekin smell is no realising it’s Marios ring piece hummin Edinburgh oot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m still struggling to comprehend how he can go on his stories and announce to 100,000 people he’s got bisto gravy shooting out of his back passage and not even bat an eyelid about it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Absolute stoater 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where was this?? What a coupon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Believe it or not, it was at a Spice Girls concert.

We ended up on the same train from Glasgow to Edinburgh as them. Marions face was like that the full journey.

“Naw Derek am urnae slammin ma boady doon and windin it aw aroon!!! Get yer mind oot the gutter!”

That’s what I imagine happened at the time of that photie.
duck sake Margrit ah thought it wis a rangers game, I don’t ken why! The dour faced shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m still struggling to comprehend how he can go on his stories and announce to 100,000 people he’s got bisto gravy shooting out of his back passage and not even bat an eyelid about it
Cos the app isny his joab. His joabs his joab. He wants to spray his followers with mental images of his ring piece collapsing then so be it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cos the app isny his joab. His joabs his joab. He wants to spray his followers with mental images of his ring piece collapsing then so be it.
It’s a good job he’s facing forwards when he’s answering the door to the postman naked, dread to think of the utter carnage if he opened it whilst faced the other way
Parcel signed for by Mr Full of tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It’s a good job he’s facing forwards when he’s answering the door to the postman naked, dread to think of the utter carnage if he opened it whilst faced the other way
Parcel signed for by Mr Full of tit
Poor wee deek, gawn bare back into that manky cave

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.