Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah’d happily contribute tae a Gofundme tae send them oan a holiday. Purely because the threads we wid get wid be hilarious. Let’s get them tae some shitehole in Benidorm ma lovelies.
Imagine him watching Sticky Vicky fire ping pong balls oot her chuff?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Absolute stoater 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where was this?? What a coupon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Believe it or not, it was at a Spice Girls concert.

We ended up on the same train from Glasgow to Edinburgh as them. Marions face was like that the full journey.

“Naw Derek am urnae slammin ma boady doon and windin it aw aroon!!! Get yer mind oot the gutter!”

That’s what I imagine happened at the time of that photie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 984480Ah imagine their reactions tae be the same as this 🤣
At first glance (before noticing the heavy female presence), I honestly thought they were at a football match/sports of some sort. Would have almost made the faces make sense, Derek loving life and him looking pissed off at himself and the world. But to realise that was a Spice Girl concert that no doubt he was desperate to go to and would have told IG he was so excited for, and he's sitting with a face like a slapped arse even after he's probably been made aware of the selfie situation! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
At first glance (before noticing the heavy female presence), I honestly thought they were at a football match/sports of some sort. Would have almost made the faces make sense, Derek loving life and him looking pissed off at himself and the world. But to realise that was a Spice Girl concert that no doubt he was desperate to go to and would have told IG he was so excited for, and he's sitting with a face like a slapped arse even after he's probably been made aware of the selfie situation! 🤣🤣
Aye I bet he told aw the lovelies that it was the best night of his life and he danced his wee socks aff, when in reality he sat there huffing like the sour old wummin he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah he’s Wealthy Spice.

I’m living for Deek’s wee face. He’s having a lovely time!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do you know what I love about this thread? Marion doesn’t need to post anything and it’s still bleeping hilarious! I am actually buckled reading tonight’s posts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.