Cleaning with Mario #55 Contradicting with Mario. So aye…so naw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Yur sel" is making my teeth itch.
He gets that from his brothers pal, Darren. It was his tag line at the panto this year.

As always, Marion unable to be original.

It really grinds my gears as well, along with his 'youse'.

Shove your fake perfumes up your chocolate star fish, you man child 🖕🖕

Mario, when you have to keep mentioning it, you're just trying to convince yourself and others. Similar to those that bang on about their perfect relationships, when really it's the opposite 🙄 View attachment 983859
I give him until middle of February, generous I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know why this came into my head but was it not the same time last year that he was posting about whether or not he should buy certain things? He was considering a SMEG kettle and toaster?

Someone said it before and it’s now blatantly obvious, he thinks that if he’s shows off expensive things people will think he’s wealthy. He’s absolutely warped and having a bread dead boyfriend probably doesn’t help matters.

And thats aw am sayin the day ma lovelies 🥔💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly he’s off his rocker. I think he’s seriously depressed because he’s stuck in the hobbit hole. And whilst he’s there he knows he can’t start a family as he won’t be eligible to adopt with no spare room. Can’t improve his content because he has duck all to show. Can’t seem to reign in his spending because he needs to keep impressing the huns.. and so on and so fourth. Will never save to move to a private 2 bed rent let alone a house deposit so aye. Swerving back to ma laine now 💋

Reactions: 25
I don’t know why this came into my head but was it not the same time last year that he was posting about whether or not he should buy certain things? He was considering a SMEG kettle and toaster?

Someone said it before and it’s now blatantly obvious, he thinks that if he’s shows off expensive things people will think he’s wealthy. He’s absolutely warped and having a bread dead boyfriend probably doesn’t help matters.

And thats aw am sayin the day ma lovelies 🥔💎
I do remember that. What a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marion needs tae learn the quote “don't get broke trying to look rich” but that’s just ma ain opinion. The rent for the flat will be dirt cheap and other bills for it won’t be much. Although the leccie and heating will be through the roof but he and Deek should have a lot a money left at the end of the month for themselves why spend it on shite like super dry jackets and velvetiser? What a sad little life you have Marion💎

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Before Covid did they ever go abroad? And am nae talkin aboot Blackpool ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Naw hen he disnae huv a passport
Christ could you imagine him if he booked a holiday? A daily countdown for about a year wishing his hale life away cos he’s cannae wait tae go. Moans the hale time he’s there. Shites himsel every night. And when he’s Hame posts ‘take me back’ every week for the next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I have just caught up on his stories so probs late to the party, and I know Mazda has his own bespoke language but he must be trolling us with ‘youse’?!?! He canny honestly think that’s the correct spelling 😂 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
imagine him on holiday. He would be up and out at 8am going a look round the shops and markets. Shouting at Derek cause he can’t find a B&M and back to the hotel and all cosy by 5.30pm shouting the food is not what he wants xx

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Christ could you imagine him if he booked a holiday? A daily countdown for about a year wishing his hale life away cos he’s cannae wait tae go. Moans the hale time he’s there. Shites himsel every night. And when he’s Hame posts ‘take me back’ every week for the next year.
It would be way too warum for him hen and with his bespoke sensitive skin he would have bespoke prickly heat so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That is exactly why I deleted my Facebook last year. That being said, I would love tae go oan a holiday abroad jurnee wi Marion and Derek. Wit a week we would be treatit tae ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't we gift him a holiday, somewhere they don't speak English. He'd be crying on his stories, wearing his hoosecoat on the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The only holiday he'd sign up for would be a tinsel and turkey (neck) coach trip to a hotel in Devon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That is exactly why I deleted my Facebook last year. That being said, I would love tae go oan a holiday abroad jurnee wi Marion and Derek. Wit a week we would be treatit tae ma lovelies.
Ah’d happily contribute tae a Gofundme tae send them oan a holiday. Purely because the threads we wid get wid be hilarious. Let’s get them tae some shitehole in Benidorm ma lovelies.

Can't we gift him a holiday, somewhere they don't speak English. He'd be crying on his stories, wearing his hoosecoat on the beach.
He’s no fluent in English either ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't think they have the capacity to manage the airport. They could not manage arriving for a restaurant booking without bleeping it up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.