Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a student at the ‘University ah life’ followed by a full time position oh ‘full time yummy mummy’.
You just know she has a joint Facebook, “DeniseandDave Wicks”, cause he is always cheating on her with the other Mum’s on the estate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You just know she has a joint Facebook, “DeniseandDave Wicks”, cause he is always cheating on her with the other Mum’s on the estate 😂
Sharing posts about dugs needing rehomed in Canada and commenting ‘shared, Glesga 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Does NE1 NO wat time Androssen Asda is open til???
Ma personal favourites are the posts fae pages created that day called ‘Ardrossan TUI’ wae photies they’ve pinched fae genuine posts saying ‘Hi, am the manager ah this store and we’d like tae giveaway a luxury holiday tae the Maldives for you and 100 ah your closest associates. Like, share, comment aw yer personal details tae win!!!!!!!!!!!!!’
Guaranteed ‘DeniseAndDave Wicks’ huv a full time line ah scams.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh no, Marion and Deek are off out on Christmas Eve, what about the Christmas Eve boxes and jammies 😱 TBH he’ll prob get cold feet last minute and stay home and get cosy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh no, Marion and Deek are off out on Christmas Eve, what about the Christmas Eve boxes and jammies 😱 TBH he’ll prob get cold feet last minute and stay home and get cosy 😆
I love when he announces he is going to be out. Not the best idea living where he does 😂 not that they’ve really got anything worth stealing, but still

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I love when he announces he is going to be out. Not the best idea living where he does 😂 not that they’ve really got anything worth stealing, but still
I dunno about that I think the thieves will head straight to his stocking for that Ava May bracelet

• Haha
Ah love that he’s decided he’s goin oot for dinner and needs tae ‘live life mair’ jist as big Nicola Sturgeon hus essentially telt us tae no dae that. His page, his rules though. Nothing like a new dose ah Corona and IBS oan Christmas Day 💎❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She’s excited for Christmas now?

Does that mean he hasn’t been at all excited since he put his tree up in March?

E94B143D-0E76-41C5-800D-16A0D6A792B7.jpeg

• Haha
I think he means he’ll be out for a beige spoons breakfast and then he’ll head home to get cozy with his wee Christmas Eve box and chocolate even tho he doesnae like sweet things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He know we would have been on to him with his 50 million exclamation marks, he has obviously typed these up during his hinch meltdown. Probably took a week to spell check them 😂They seem to have covered every base haven't they, one person lost their job but has now gone back to university, one was mauled by a dog (not mentioned if it was nikita) and had surgery, the other struggled with Christmas but thanks to santa clause of paisley he has helped these people?? BULLSHIT 😂
I've had a tough day, but he's helped me, cheered me right up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They'll be back home by 9 at the latest. The thought of not getting all cosy in his new pj's etc.. will see to that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.