Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure I'd rush up to a garden gnome in the street and boast I was wearing his doop scent. Smell the shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm always thankful for every gift I receive but I'm telling ye's now, If some fucker bought me an ava may charm bracelet LOL or a Rubik's cube diffuser that had his name on it, I'd have to cut them out of my life ma lovelies. I don't need that kind of fakeness in my life and they clearly don't care for me to buying me that, so aye and so forth. Bet ya that bracelet turns your arm green if you wear it too long, nae debates! my post my rulez.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did anyone see The Chase last week with a Hincher on? When Bradders Walsh asked her what her hobbies were, she said she followed Mrs Hinch and gets all the cleaning tips.

I’ve never wanted to punch myself in the face so much

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Mario, l wouldn't embarrass myself to say l wear a 'doop' perfume, yours especially 🙄

And you would be the last person I'd dm if l needed someone to talk to 🖕
If you did slither into Beaky's DMs for advice you would spend so much time laughing at his garbled answer, whilst trying to work out the nebulous meaning therein that you would forget all about your original problem ma lovelie!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought the whole point of his ’signature scent’ was that he always wore actual Tom Ford? so why on earth would you bother with the ‘dooooop’ It’s not as if anyone will say “oo are you wearing Ava May” is it? He must have a stash of Tom Ford if he wears it all the time, right? I mean it is also totally amazing that he is able to wear cheap dooooops what with that ’highly sensitive’ skin of his, amma right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't stand that song. When it comes on now, I actually feel car sick. He's ruined Whitney for me, the wee pygmy.
Hate that song too, just get visions of the bald thumb walking around the bedsit and doing that stupid wave in the hallway mirror :rolleyes:

That radio would be turned right off 🤣🤭
Oh it did my lovely, it actually went off at the wall and we all sat in silence till home time. Told them I’d a migraine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And on today’s episode of things that never happened - people running up to him in the street to say they had his dupe perfume. AS IF!
Would you actually lower yourself to do that? I mean I don’t wear dupes (hate them) and if I fell on hard times I still wouldn’t (a wee Superdrug impulse spray would do me). BUT if I did I damn well wouldn’t admit it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There he is, making a post about someone, but making sure he's included.
Self centred twit!.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Did anyone see The Chase last week with a Hincher on? When Bradders Walsh asked her what her hobbies were, she said she followed Mrs Hinch and gets all the cleaning tips.

I’ve never wanted to punch myself in the face so much
This is what the world has come to my lovely. Did Bradley Walsh keep a straight face?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.