Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahaha am gawn tae start calling him that and he’s no gawn tae huv a clue why 🤣

It does kinda ruin the magic when the neighbours are snorting it once yer done haha ah don’t mind the reindeer dust, it’s was the Santa footprints last year that Mr Hunt went mad about. Ah didnae huv any snow spray so used talc instead - we wur skating about the flairs aw day long 🤣
Haha. Mine has just muttered “divorce” when I read this out to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
RIGHT! Mazda price, Aldi are playing straight into your hands, buy this for Rayn 🙏
278E8250-B0E5-484F-98BA-27339B773A98.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I need to get back in my own lain my lovelies. One of my work colleagues give us a gingerbread for our night shift and I had a little giggle to myself.

I’ll get my coat 🤣
that's no joost any old gingerbread tho is it? it's a bespoke made to order especially for you from a wee amazin small business called ALDI bet your absalootly delighted wae the quality so yer gonnae keep it by fir next Xmas I suppose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
that's no joost any old gingerbread tho is it? it's a bespoke made to order especially for you from a wee amazin small business called ALDI bet your absalootly delighted wae the quality so yer gonnae keep it by fir next Xmas I suppose 🤣
Yes of course my lovely it’s a pure bespoke gingerbread 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
RIGHT! Mazda price, Aldi are playing straight into your hands, buy this for Rayn 🙏
View attachment 893966
It is actually disgusting when you think that gorgeous cat gets shut in a hallway and has nothing but a rubbish bed when he is happy to waste so much money and living space on all the plastic Christmas tit for Instagram (as much as he wants to pretend it's for them 🥴), money and space that could be spent on decent cat climbing frames, etc. Growing up I had pets, our cats didn't have much of that, but that was because they were allowed out so had their stimulation and only came in to eat, sleep, wind up the dogs and be petted for a bit, the dogs were out walking everyday, in the garden as often as they wanted and had beds/toys everywhere. Can you imagine what it must be like to look at the same walls all day, everyday, with absolutely nothing in place to do until someone gives you five minutes to dangle a B&M mouse on a stick over your head?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m sure Rayn is allowed into the kitchen too because that’s where her food bowls and litter box is? It’s still ridiculous though because the kitchen is hardly a cats paradise. Who the hell puts a litter box in their kitchen anyway?! Disgusting!! It should be in the toilet no matter how small it is. Poor wee cat has no mental stimulation at all it makes me so sad. How do they not feel guilty about it? Not even sure she has her scratching post anymore. What a pair of selfish bastards if they loved her they’d set her free from that postage stamp

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m sure Rayn is allowed into the kitchen too because that’s where her food bowls and litter box is? It’s still ridiculous though because the kitchen is hardly a cats paradise. Who the hell puts a litter box in their kitchen anyway?! Disgusting!! It should be in the toilet no matter how small it is. Poor wee cat has no mental stimulation at all it makes me so sad. How do they not feel guilty about it? Not even sure she has her scratching post anymore. What a pair of selfish bastards if they loved her they’d set her free from that postage stamp
Have they said why they don’t let the cat out?
I used to live in an apartment 25 odd years ago and had two cats
I couldn’t have a cat flap as it was a shared front door
I worked all day and they used to decide if they wanted to stay in after going out to toilet and a stalk about or stay out until I got home
I lived literally feet away from a railway line and major roads and they were fine
Cats are not stupid
I don’t understand why he doesn’t let her out
My neighbours cat at the moment, Del Boy, doesn’t have cat flap and just dosses about until someone lets him in, he doesn’t ring the doorbell or anything 🤣
They just look out for him when they are home and Del Boy gets cosy under cars when waiting for them to come home from work
Just cause he lives in a storied apartment block (hark at me being all Mario like with descriptions) the cat doesn’t have to have direct access to his ring doorbell
He’s a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I always assumed cos they lived in a flat but they’re not exactly in high rise aren’t they like 3 up? Whatever their reasons if you make the decision to keep your cat inside then at the very least you should make your house cat friendly. Tbh if wee Rayn was let out I’m not sure she’d come back :ROFLMAO: she’d dig her ane lane and never be seen again the wee darling and we’d aw be chanting her oan from our wee pages, so aye

So a quick look at last years Xmas posts and has he seriously got new Xmas eve boxes? Those boxes are wooden and would last years and years like they’re supposed to, there’s no need to replace them every year the only difference in them is the colours he’s such a wasteful moron, honestly this idiot really bugs me, not sure if I can even hate watch him anymore! 😡😱🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
It is actually disgusting when you think that gorgeous cat gets shut in a hallway and has nothing but a rubbish bed when he is happy to waste so much money and living space on all the plastic Christmas tit for Instagram (as much as he wants to pretend it's for them 🥴), money and space that could be spent on decent cat climbing frames, etc. Growing up I had pets, our cats didn't have much of that, but that was because they were allowed out so had their stimulation and only came in to eat, sleep, wind up the dogs and be petted for a bit, the dogs were out walking everyday, in the garden as often as they wanted and had beds/toys everywhere. Can you imagine what it must be like to look at the same walls all day, everyday, with absolutely nothing in place to do until someone gives you five minutes to dangle a B&M mouse on a stick over your head?
Exactly!. Even if Rayn had another cat for company and to play with. My boy's wrestle, chase and snuggle with each other.
Bastard what he is.

Man up Derek and make a stand with this narcissistic user 😠

Reactions: 14
It pisses me off the most, he is such a selfish wee bald bleep. He cares more for buying endless amounts of tat rather than giving Rayn a lovely cat tree. Our cat is a house cat, so because we don't let her out, we make sure she has the life of it. She has a large cat tree, which has little boxes and a hammock which she loves. Rayn would adore one and I'm sure he can get it in whatever bespoke colour he needs the thumbhead space cadet. Our cat has tit loads of toys, cat beds, scratching posts and can actually breath because we don't have 50 million wax melts or diffusers.

CHICKEN LITTLE WILL YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BUY THE CAT A CAT TREE?!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Totally chanting that poor wee cat on from the rooftops. My two are indoors (I’ve tried to get them out but they shat it), but they play together all the time, there’s more toys for them in my living room than my stuff and I spend a fair chunk of time every day making sure they get a good play. I’ve just switched my floor to ceiling bookshelves for IKEA units that they can climb up on and I’m going to add some shelves for them to jump about on too.
Poor wee Rayn must be bored stiff, I do hope Mazda does read here and takes this on board but he canny see past the end of his own (clutched) beak 🤬

I’m bleeping sick of these instahuns that treat their pets like accessories, can you tell?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Totally chanting that poor wee cat on from the rooftops. My two are indoors (I’ve tried to get them out but they shat it), but they play together all the time, there’s more toys for them in my living room than my stuff and I spend a fair chunk of time every day making sure they get a good play. I’ve just switched my floor to ceiling bookshelves for IKEA units that they can climb up on and I’m going to add some shelves for them to jump about on too.
Poor wee Rayn must be bored stiff, I do hope Mazda does read here and takes this on board but he canny see past the end of his own (clutched) beak 🤬

I’m bleeping sick of these instahuns that treat their pets like accessories, can you tell?
I saw one of my neighbours has like a cat bed that attaches to the window with those wee sucker things, I want to get one for my cat but I'm worried she would be too heavy and it would just slide down the window 😂

His poor wee cat will be extremely bored, its so bloody cruel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.