Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm strapping in for December, what a journey we are in for! Hot Chocolate, Mulled Cider, meals out with pals, visits to enjoy the lights, illuminations, Christmas Tree Maze, the Big Wheel in Brummie, Christmas Markets, Santa overdose but that's just me, im sure Mazda will be up the road getting aww cosy 🙄🤔🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Not big on the sweet things in life!! Does he have amnesia or short term memory loss? Wee bawbag 🙄
He’s missed out there, Lidl were doing a cheese advent calendar. Although he probably wouldn’t like it because it’s real cheese. I wonder if Primula do one? 😒

What the duck have I just witnessed??? Stop it now Moira!

412CA9B4-41EA-4D6F-9DD0-77FE4F095A41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
He’s missed out there, Lidl were doing a cheese advent calendar. Although he probably wouldn’t like it because it’s real cheese. I wonder if Primula do one? 😒

What the duck have I just witnessed??? Stop it now Moira!

View attachment 898717
I'm also sure the crappy shops he frequents had Pringles ones (since he mentions crisps)...well not quite true, they have a 12 days one but I doubt Mario is smart enough to know the difference between Advent and the '12 days' time periods (like so many businesses). No doubt you could buy a 24 pack of crisps and do it yourself! But let the mug convince himself he doesn't like sweet things...we remember the slabs of chocolate in bed, hot choc stations, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma lovelies it seems we have entered a bespoke month I've never heard of before...Dizember!! 🤪 How can he duck up the most basic of words.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does he say December like that 😐😐😐

just me that wants to punch the phone when he does that voice ? 👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you nearly pish your knicks at this bleep hen, come read this thread. You’ll have a bleeping aneurism. So aye

32962257-E0D2-4157-81C0-53E710A71384.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
"I absolutely adore u, ur amazing, so funny"...(Commas put in by me because bad grammar pisses me off. Lazy bastards!) 😠

Shut the feck up if that's a genuine message from an idiotic follower. Who in their right frame of mind says they adore a complete stranger 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He cuts his own hair. 😂 Have a look at his highlights, boy wonder is a good one. Lots of horrified scots on this thread, I just pretend to be be scots. So aye and so forth. 😂
We are all mortified that he is Scottish. So aye!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"I absolutely adore u, ur amazing, so funny"...(Commas put in by me because bad grammar pisses me off. Lazy bastards!) 😠

Shut the feck up if that's a genuine message from an idiotic follower. Who in their right frame of mind says they adore a complete stranger 🙄
They are all from him as he doesn’t allow messages on “this app”! It’s why he has 2 phones…… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They are all from him as he doesn’t allow messages on “this app”! It’s why he has 2 phones…… 🤣
You would think he'd realise we know how he works by now.
The sad thing is, there will be some deluded idiots like that on his page 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No a big lover of sweet things but was shovelling an apple pie in his gub the other day, and the day before that two cakes? Is he actually ok?

Anyway ma lovelies, thts me in London. Can’t wait to catch up on 100 pages when I’m home on Monday.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.