Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£40 on sweetie dicks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: he’s beyond help ma lovelies I’m actually speechless at the recent posts, he could be spending that money giving to families in need or buying his cat a tree, anything other than this garbage he literally makes me sick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
C4D6A9AB-AF69-4A35-A681-7B53C027C8A4.jpeg

Fashionista 😂
A bleeping grown ass man buying a Santa stop here sign when he a) lives in a flat and b) has no kids.
Make it make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I'm lost for words with his latest stories, other than "You need serious help on your spending Maz" 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm lost for words, has all his decorations up and is now buying very similar looking ones to put up for next year when we haven't even had this Christmas yet? Bizarre behaviour, no wonder he has no money for a deposit

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s making me twitchy that Marion doesn’t know the basic rule of decor that you have things in odd numbers, so 3,5 etc. not 2 of each bleeping thing !
It’s ridiculous that he peaked for this year so soon that he’s now buying for next year. Just to keep buying tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t believe how much more stuff he has bought! More signs, more things on sticks. Then £40 for some tinsel covered discs 🙀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
More decorations for Christmas 2022 and it’s still November 2021. He’s actually making my hangover ten times worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
How does he not know he'll go off the red and white theme in 12 months time? 🥴 I refuse to believe that these are the actions of a perfectly sane, functioning adult .

The only people concerned with next Christmas right about now, are the buyers and dressers for major department stores and shopping centres. He's bleeping tapped😳

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ah don’t ken about anyboady else but am crabbit wae the Pygmy hedgehog… ever since he shared that story wae the Gloria song that’s aw Ave randomly been beltin oot. Giein it laldy aw weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It was funny at first, but now it just makes me so sad how terrible he is with money. Although, we all know how Covid was a blessing for him financially, so maybe he’s just hoping for another lockdown to save him.

Reactions: 29
I couldn't handle keto. It made me a horrible angry witch. Crabbit it if you like. I lost a stone in 4 weeks on 1500 cals a day. Any types of food just sticking with the 1500. It will go back on over Xmas especially if I'm just stuck in the house. But we plod on and try to live our best lives!
Oh I’m as crabbit and bitchy as hell. I think the family wish I’d just eat a roll and get over myself 😂. But it’s working for me and I’ve only another half stone to go. No doubt I’ll be back to square one after xmas mind you.
Im chanting you on my lovely in your weight loss jurnee

I'm lost for words with his latest stories, other than "You need serious help on your spending Maz" 🙈
I can’t even watch them. I saw the candy cane tit on sticks and logged off

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus tap dancing Christ, who’s buying Xmas decs for next year before they’ve even gone in a sale this year, this man is not on the same planet as us, also who has bacon on a crusty cob, psychopath! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's some spending spree he has been on today. I know I stopped accounting but he is over £2k on Christmas, Autumn and his bespoke fireplace.

That could get him and a wee Deek a nice fancy holiday so that his annual leave could be spent in a more interesting way that looking at his flat's four walls.

The sad thing is he had a nice enough tree and decorations last year so he could have had a fancy Christmas and a lovely holiday.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.