Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The doll on that tree reminds me of the killer angel decoration in that “Krampus” film 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
35 posts and it's not quite December. What an utter piss flap.
He’s only got 388 posts altogether so nearly 10% is fae November alone. And no a single holiday, ootdoor shot, Christmas event, nothing. Jist 35 pissing photies oh the Home Bargains warehouse he’s noo living in. Cannae wait for the December edit.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
He’s only got 388 posts altogether so nearly 10% is fae November alone. And no a single holiday, ootdoor shot, Christmas event, nothing. Jist 35 pissing photies oh the Home Bargains warehouse he’s noo living in. Cannae wait for the December edit.
You know he's dying to take it all down, put something else up.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh ffs, I've been on his grid and stories looking for the doll, didn't see it right there cos it all just looks like a nose bleed.

Speaking of nose bleeds. View attachment 897871
Who shows a nose bleed to all in sundry, other than that dirty, stinking imbecile.
Urgh what an attention seeking where 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t you worry ma luvlie come 25 December at 11:59pm candy cane lane will be chucked right inty the close bins.
It actually wouldnae surprise me if he did that so he can wake up on Boxing Day to a fresh and clutter free home as he will be so busy that day doing absolutely nuthin that he just couldn’t squeeze it in.

Canny believe his followers are eyeing up cat furniture for Rayn before he is…he needs to get some class n take his candy cane tinted specs aff and start thinking about someone else other than himself…so aye 💎 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oor Marion resides in the paradise that is Paisley toon, no glesga. But you are correct about everything else ma luvlie, he is simply a wee hole💎
Aww I see thanks for keeping me right 😆 Marion is definitely something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just been looking through the fashion highlight, it's horrific. Found these little wee things, then I noticed he's a size 6. He's a 6. It's not upside down, not a 9. He's a wee 6. A wee THUMBelina.
Also the red and white blanket. Candy cane lane started months ago 😂
Screenshot_20211201_000852.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Just been looking through the fashion highlight, it's horrific. Found these little wee things, then I noticed he's a size 6. He's a 6. It's not upside down, not a 9. He's a wee 6. A wee THUMBelina.
Also the red and white blanket. Candy cane lane started months ago 😂
View attachment 898224
Ma lovely, I had tried to forget all about these monstrosities 🤣 Three of the scariest words ever - PLASTIC SLIP ONS 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.