Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why has he picked Black Friday, the busiest shopping day of the year, to have a "nosey round the shops" when he doesn't need anything and is determined not to buy anything?!

Why doesn't he go a nice walk if he's wanting some fresh air?!

Anyway, can't wait to see his haul later...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if he’s reframed himself next to the mis-spelt Whitney lyrics…

Who said that he would be no well on his days off? Whoever it wis you’ve won a winch aff of Marion!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Who said that he would be no well on his days off? Whoever it wis you’ve won a winch aff of Marion!!
That would be me ma lovely! She’s so predictable it’s embarrassing at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we have all long suspected that Mario has deep rooted issues and perhaps I’m overthinking things but I have a feeling that he was sick with jealousy at all the attention his brother has had over the years due to his impressive and probably quite lucrative career as a writer and director. I think this is why he desperately craves the spotlight now and has overinflated his pathetic ego with fake praise from fake followers (bots) and tries to convince everyone, family included that he is some sort of celebrity/success. It’s no wonder he feels so empty and tries to fill the ever growing void with buying stuff he doesn’t need and can’t afford because he knows deep down inside that he doesn’t get nearly as much engagement as he makes out and to add insult to injury I’m willing to bet his brother has never had to resort to making fake accounts and using them to send himself arse licking messages to make himself appear successful. I bet that really bleeping stings. You just keep buying Christmas decorations and followers to keep up with Instagram Moria and leave the success to your bother, he’s got that covered and has done for a long time 😉
Ah’d love tae be a fly oan the wall oh the McKnight Christmas gathering this year. Johnny telling them aw how well he’s doing and buying a new house and oor wee Marion says he’s selling Amazon diffusers and gets tae use the flair polisher at his work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
His lips are dry cos he's a mouth breather. Factual and an insult. So I'm #winning #tigerblood
tumblr_m6n6obzsWS1rps8wy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know about you lovely lot but when I want to get out in the fresh air I don’t go to Home Bargains 🤷‍♀️ I tend to take kids to park or go proper walking with himself. There isn’t much fresh air in HB! 🙄🙄 Still not coping with him the day. Chanting youse aw on fae the rooftops x

I’ve just snorted lentil soup down my nose!!! Attractive it wasn’t 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I knew he couldn't help himself.
Keep digging yourself into debt Maz, because it's all you're good at
Thought he said this morning that he didn’t need anything else? Yet here we are with yet more bleeping tat and the word NEED scrawled over his story in capital letters. He must be so unhappy constantly looking for the next high a purchase gives him.

Reactions: 23
“Let’s get cosy, get the door shut, get the door locked”

Wit a random thing tae add at the end 😂. Nothing says I live in a shithole quite like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So unfair that the out of date foundation he pinched bought from Debenhams is orange, still, he's using it up, saving money. Awkward about the lily white hand though. No one will notice, they'll only see the xxx small trackie bottoms and squished knob, and stonnin pur gawjus haircut.
I hate that he doesn't blend 😒

Grow up you juvenile. We know what a cup of tea looks like!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh I canny wait to get home from work and get aww cosy (said no one under the age of 60 ever) 😂

• Haha
Serious question….. is it normal to 1) change your Christmas “theme” year on year? I’ve generally got the same thing going on each year with maybe some stuff binned and a few new bits bought but not an overhaul on a “theme”!! 2) is it normal to plan next year’s Christmas decs before this Christmas has even been!? He needs help!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.