Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serious question….. is it normal to 1) change your Christmas “theme” year on year? I’ve generally got the same thing going on each year with maybe some stuff binned and a few new bits bought but not an overhaul on a “theme”!! 2) is it normal to plan next year’s Christmas decs before this Christmas has even been!? He needs help!!
NO and NO!!!!!!
Oor Margo’s special and Not to be copied!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Serious question….. is it normal to 1) change your Christmas “theme” year on year? I’ve generally got the same thing going on each year with maybe some stuff binned and a few new bits bought but not an overhaul on a “theme”!! 2) is it normal to plan next year’s Christmas decs before this Christmas has even been!? He needs help!!
1) No
2) No

Hope this helps ma lovelie 🥔❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OK the other day when Marion was talking about nostalgic decorations he said something like "mum if you're watching this..." so his mum is obviously on Instagram. Why on earth has this woman not told her absolute clampit of a son to grow up and wise up?!! If my mum was watching me pissing money up the wall on a daily basis, she would be telling me to wise up! Even more so if I was near 40 and worked 10hours a week and had zero to show for anything! Just a flat full of tat!! She must be a spacer too 👨‍🚀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
OK the other day when Marion was talking about nostalgic decorations he said something like "mum if you're watching this..." so his mum is obviously on Instagram. Why on earth has this woman not told her absolute clampit of a son to grow up and wise up?!! If my mum was watching me pissing money up the wall on a daily basis, she would be telling me to wise up! Even more so if I was near 40 and worked 10hours a week and had zero to show for anything! Just a flat full of tat!! She must be a spacer too 👨‍🚀
My mum would be quietly horrified. There would be a subtle family conversation. She'd definitely be worried sick if I spent like that, and today, can't afford anything til payday, then goes out spending.

Reactions: 14
I don’t need anything *buys more shite* :rolleyes:

he is addicted to spending! It’s honestly worrying.

the fact we are still in November 2021 and he is buying shite for his tree in 2022 is a pisstake! I could maybe see through it if it was january and he got the stuff in the sales but this Christmas hasn’t even been and gone yet. And it’s all shite at £1 anyway? What is the point. He lives in a 1 bed flat. Honestly bewilders me how he can live in such a clutter filled flat.

I’m away back to my own lane, bye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t need anything *buys more shite* :rolleyes:

he is addicted to spending! It’s honestly worrying.

the fact we are still in November 2021 and he is buying shite for his tree in 2022 is a pisstake! I could maybe see through it if it was january and he got the stuff in the sales but this Christmas hasn’t even been and gone yet. And it’s all shite at £1 anyway? What is the point. He lives in a 1 bed flat. Honestly bewilders me how he can live in such a clutter filled flat.

I’m away back to my own lane, bye
But he’s not even buying anything worthwhile. It’s just all a crock of shite. At least when I was 18, bouncing cheques and in debt up to my eye balls I was head to toe in Diesel. 😂 Changed days now, Zara is my limit with maybe a few designer treats when I can afford it.

Difference is, I’ve grown up, Marion hasn’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
But he’s not even buying anything worthwhile. It’s just all a crock of shite. At least when I was 18, bouncing cheques and in debt up to my eye balls I was head to toe in Diesel. 😂 Changed days now, Zara is my limit with maybe a few designer treats when I can afford it.

Difference is, I’ve grown up, Marion hasn’t.
Omg yes haha I was the same! I loved the freeman’s or littlewoods catalogue 😂 Saying that I was 18, not nearly 40 buying red and white ribbon shite for my next years Christmas tree. It’s all a load of shite that he 100% will be able to buy next year anyway, not as if them baubles are bloody limited edition. He’s such a space cadet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the hell is he posting that pasta bake? I get people posting their dinners when it’s all from scratch and looks banging but his always looks barking!

And decorations for next year? Why not bleeping buy it, erm, NEXT YEAR?!!!

• Haha
There's literally no room on that tiny tree for more decorations. I hope he plans to buy a bigger tree for next year

My decorations are not up yet and he's buying for next year.

Crazy

• Haha
There's literally no room on that tiny tree for more decorations. I hope he plans to buy a bigger tree for next year

My decorations are not up yet and he's buying for next year.

Crazy
Yeah I would say the majority of houses don't yet have their decorations for 2021 up yet. I imagine this weekend there will be a lot go up. But here we have oor Marion buying for next year, I honestly don't get it! I don't get buying anything from tat shops either. Buy cheap, buy twice....or thrice... or times infinity if your mario 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd definitely say something if l was related to him, and that's what makes me question his relationship with his family.
I get the feeling there's something went on that we don't know about?!.

Has anyone seen his siblings or his parents like his posts?

Reactions: 13
Why the hell is he posting that pasta bake? I get people posting their dinners when it’s all from scratch and looks banging but his always looks barking!

And decorations for next year? Why not bleeping buy it, erm, NEXT YEAR?!!!
He’s been incredibly stingy with the cheese! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No you are normal ma lovelie. Tbh I couldn’t think of anything worse than buying new decs every year. Would rather spend my money on living life as it should be 😉 Maz could learn a thing or 2 off us lot on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The way he is buying all this shite now, like it’s limited edition.

Mare, the shite will go in the shop’s storeroom after Christmas, and then come out again next Christmas! Nae need to buy it and store it in your already busting at the rafters tit hole. It’ll all still be for sale next year!

I can’t with this bleep and we aren’t even in December!

• Haha
He’s been incredibly stingy with the cheese! 🤣
He posts that and that’s what you noticed hen? You’re no far enough oot yer Laine, huv another look!!!

The way he is buying all this shite now, like it’s limited edition.

Mare, the shite will go in the shop’s storeroom after Christmas, and then come out again next Christmas! Nae need to buy it and store it in your already busting at the rafters tit hole. It’ll all still be for sale next year!

I can’t with this bleep and we aren’t even in December!
If I wasn’t blocked by Marion on my actual Instagram account I would send him photos from my week away in London next week. Whilst he’s stuck indoors with the snib doon thinking that’s festive I’ll be rolling about London full of mulled wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ma letterbox is getting battered by the pure bespoke storm. Laughing to myself as I keep thinking of Mario’s letterbox getting bashed in by the cooncil 😆
I’m aw cosy with a wine, living life as it should be in a storm 👌 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 29
543C43C5-C69D-46D9-92E0-BA4055BFA674.png

The way he describes these baubles as amazing and stunning 😂 Marion hen, the glitter will be all over your floor by the time Christmas Day comes around they’re that cheap and tacky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.