Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

If Mario has bought anything from that, it more than proves he's buying for the sake of buying - filling the emptiness inside his pathetic life, or for IG. The whole lot is clearly shite!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

If Mario has bought anything from that, it more than proves he's buying for the sake of buying - filling the emptiness inside his pathetic life, or for IG. The whole lot is clearly shite!
That Tony Almond place is like an overpriced pound shop. Perfect for Mario. That other bleep, Becky Evans (the one with the teeth. Says she’s 43 but looks at least 60!), is always buying tit off of it that she doesn’t need

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cards at the ready , ok Pinocchio bullshitting again!!!!!! 🤥
My money is him being trying to e-beg (if he doesn't have money for the items they've reduced before deciding to bin). He's mentioned that business a few times now, commenting on their posts, sharing a stupid BF post, etc. He wants to be noticed in attempts to be 'gifted' or paid going forward. Cringe!

Reactions: 18
So that confirms that he's in hardcore, borrowed the maximum, paying back the minimum, is waiting for payday. Argh the idiot.
I could understand living pay check to pay check if he actually had responsibilities or actually something to show for his money. This is ridiculous. No kids, low rent social housing, no car payments and he’s having to wait for payday? Sad

• Heart
Reactions: 27
But out of those 60k, how many genuinely like you Maz?!.
There's definitely not that many who comment on your posts, and we definitely can't stand you, so make that venue way smaller buttercup 🤪🖕
i was part of said “60k” at ibrox last and I can assure you detest the bald eagle 😂 if he was at ibrox I’d sit in the very top corner of club deck so I could see him. Wee freak. Was deek on the wacky backy last night? Suppose you would have to be when you’ve got mcbaldy culkin as a housemate.

6CEDF05C-951F-4529-91C8-1EB1A391CCDC.jpeg

The bleeping cat needs out locked in that tat cave with no cat tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I could understand living pay check to pay check if he actually had responsibilities or actually something to show for his money. This is ridiculous. No kids, low rent social housing, no car payments and he’s having to wait for payday? Sad
He has no job security, cleaning crews are always getting cut back, it's been years since m&s were a good bet. People get into debt because their circumstances change, a breakup, pregnancy, illness, redundancy, Mario's slow train crash is totally forseeable. It's not like he's propping up his business or mortgage/rent, he's wasting it on tit.

Reactions: 23
What a surprise. Lunch somewhere (castleveechie) and a nosey around the shops. Riveting life.

6695D817-C410-493D-9983-17419C6C80DC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a idiot! He winds me right up with the 👌

I’m off to work to do a real shift unlike someone so stick that 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌 where the sun don’t shine 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope and pray when he goes to Home Bargains today he buys some bleeping lip balm!!!!!!!!! His lips are crustier than filo pastry. Urgh. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
There's still a few day's until pay day for him, so he might cave in and get Derek to dig deep 😠

But I'm with you with him waiting for pay day. I make sure l have money in my account. I worked with a guy who had several credit cards, and every Friday when he got his salary he would decide who got a payment. What a way to live 🙈

Reactions: 14
Got the cheek to have a face full of make up with lips crustier than bleeping Goldmember!

E532D37E-9DA8-464F-91A3-5280F65FF20E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.