Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess mario chicken little is measuring success by instagram followers and not by most standards of success. I can assure you though that none of us are jealous of him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Definition of cuckooing...nail...head...hit...so aye

Cuckooing is a practice where people take over a person's home and use the property to facilitate exploitation. It takes the name from cuckoos who take over the nests of other birds. ... Using the property to deal, store or take drugs. Using the property to sex work. Taking over the property as a place for them to live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Definition of cuckooing...nail...head...hit...so aye

Cuckooing is a practice where people take over a person's home and use the property to facilitate exploitation. It takes the name from cuckoos who take over the nests of other birds. ... Using the property to deal, store or take drugs. Using the property to sex work. Taking over the property as a place for them to live.
Is that what they did to the wee Terry lad in Line of Duty?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve no issue with people having a difference of opinion but when marion chicken has been asked genuine questions they haven’t been able to answer. If we were asked what we didn’t like about him we could articulate that but they obviously can’t, so what’s the point in trying to defend him 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve no issue with people having a difference of opinion but when marion chicken has been asked genuine questions they haven’t been able to answer. If we were asked what we didn’t like about him we could articulate that but they obviously can’t, so what’s the point in trying to defend him 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I don’t like his beaky clutch fake tear stories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He's reposted her repost of his repost of her post. It's going to be a long couple of weeks ma lovelies 😴

View attachment 848244
I’m coming oot ma of ma Laine to say I can’t believe that bint Little Home Bird is still aboot. Anyone on here from the old insta cleaners thread? Remember when she was always pissed up and crying on lives all the time? 😳, and that bleeping stupid coffee song! Grrrrr 😡 On topic Marions design choices match those of a 4 year old with limited vocabulary. Last year = PINK This year = STRIPES 🙄 Every year = CLUTTERED

@Blanche Hunt You win 🏅 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can anyone enlighten me as to 'mastery' of what? Mastered absolutely nothing. As has been shown multiple times over on social media, people get followings for anything and nothing, especially if they spend their lives arse-liking a larger account (Mario is definitely Hinch's PAL - I forgot about that old insult until just now!). Then we have someone churning out wax melts that the cult naively bought into on her sayso, who latched onto Mario's lonely middle-aged following who bought desperate to be liked and have their stories shared... I know! His 'Mastery' is being able to reshare ALL stories he is tagged in because it doesn't take him long, and he is just that self-obsessed (most other people don't go to that effort as it's a bit pathetic needing to show validation from randoms online).

I can sleep comfortable in the knowledge that I am most definitely not jealous of someone like Mario. I have a career that I have worked hard for and can progress nicely in, we have a degree of financial security, I don't have an out of control shopping habit (or any other 'vice') being used to fill a void in my life and create inane content for validation and human interaction. My social media is not needed for likes. I share genuine hobbies, travel, events, etc. And even then it is all minimal as I don't live for social media - a single photo of a destination or event may be all that is needed, and that doesn't include a photo of the same meal on a weekly basis with my partner, nor a photo everyday of the exact same hideous set-up. I don't need to force my life for social media. No tat purchases. No rush to try and decorate months in advance because I have nothing else to share or do with my time. No desperate attempts to keep up with 'trends'.

People need to stop throwing around the word 'jealous' when people are calling out some of the crap influencers do and share as it is simply not true. We can just dislike what they stand for!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I think the little chicken's been marinating in the aperol sauce for that long they don't even realise they're acting like a mcnugget. I call fowl, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think little chicken posting on here was Little Home Bird. She has form for popping up when mentioned on threads with various alias. Hmmm……🧐. Were you a few gins in and a bit emotional ma lovely? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t know if I’m ready riddle boy, I’ve no bleeping clue what you’re talking about.

But I can’t unsee how squint the label(?) is on whatever the duck this is….

Please tell me he’s no going on a wonky willy willy wonka journey. View attachment 850178
Whatever this is he’s not paid for use of the background as the watermarks are still showing, bit embarrassing not as embarrassing as the rest of his life 🥴😆👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well ma lovelies,

Happy Christmas to use aw, we’ve made it to the most joyous day in everyone’s calendar!

I can’t wait for the 400+ dots on the app giving us the long awaited reveal. I’ll be chanting oor Marion on fae the rooftop’s coz this is gonna blow everyone else’s Christmas decor oot the water. I’m even anticipating a “ma page ma rules” to kick off the ceremony, Marion knows how to treatit us well.

Tuns a luv tae ye’s aw x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh ma lovelies I canny wait to see the mastery of his bespoke festive displays on this new day of dawn. I'll be chanting him on fae the roof tops way ma black box diffusers on hand. Mwah mwah mwah mwah 💎💎💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.