Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that tat and is it just me or does it not feel very Christmassy at all?
It definitely does nothing for me. I just can't get away with the theme at all.

I'm sticking with my sparkly gold and bronze theme.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My highlight was the little ladder at the bottom of the tree, shouldn’t there be an elf that’s climbed up or something like that at the top?
Mario is going to be the little elf and spend from now until Christmas perched under the tree and the balloon arch of Christmas dreams 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Balloons? They'll be lucky to see out the week before they begin to look awful! And biggest climate meeting going on ever, and not only has he bought masses of Chinese plastic tit, he has balloons! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Sending protesters over now to protest his use of balloons and excess plastic tat, but mostly protesting subjecting us all to this hideousness so early on a Sunday, a month before the Christmas period starts.

A whole extra month of not being able to clean properly because there is too much in the way. Near enough 2 months probably continuing to buy more crap because he needs to keep adding to it to have any 'content'. How many times can you honestly share that to the grid on a daily basis and keep the validation likes coming? It really is a very sad existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh dear Mazda 🥴 genuinely looks like a shop! Those balloons would drive me insane, they are gonna deflate by next Sunday 100%.

The tree's both look nice but WAY too much tat, plus duck off with your Xmas Eve boxes 🖕

What a bleeping sin, his life must be worse than we ever thought. I'm honestly starting to feel pity towards him, imagine the come down by tonight? He loves nothing but the showing off shite on his Instagram page, he has no friends, no plans to go anywhere, no memories about past fun. Its very sad 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So what is he going to do now?
he’ll have a high of all the arse licking messages for a day, and then what?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is the bedroom of two men in their THIRTIES with nae children. Just let that sink in.

8D2293A5-87E7-46DC-AFF2-E1F58BAFF21D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
That wee shite hud tae get that hair ball oan the bed in shot didn’t he. Like he lingered ower it, ah can imagine his wee smug face since ah ripped the pish oot it afor.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not even 10am on 7th November and he’s already shot his Christmas bolt. I cannae wait for the come down he’ll be on. It’s going to be massive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Trees too small. Balloons are far too big and pathetic looking. This theme has been done many times better in the past five years. Not enough can’t canes!!!!!!!!

I really feel for that poor cat she’s traumatised lying on that bed, poor wee soul😿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It's so cold and clinical, it looks like football team colours! Such a build up, such a disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning ma lovelies! Ah hope we are aw feeling festive the day after the big reveal that wis hyped up mair than the Rockefeller.
Ah actually cannae believe am saying this but ah don’t mind that tree. Aye it’s a bit of ah odd yin for 2 childless adults tae have but it’s no the worst - which am awfy disappointed by. But they balloons mair than make up for that - whit the actual duck are they aboot?! They’ll be deflated afor it’s Black Friday. So aye.
I'll parallel park right beside you ma lovelie coz I don't really mind the tree. Aye its odd for a childless couple pushing 40 but... I still don't hate it. If he got rid of literally all the other christmas shite, the tree wouldn't be too bad in its own... 🙈 I'm ashamed of masel...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok so I don’t completely hate it! It’s not as bad as I thought it would be but take away the balloon arch and it would be alright! I’ve not totally lost the plot, I promise.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.