Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
Chuffed to bits ...another marionism now get back oan yer motorway and keep aff doors hen..so aye off you duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
I’d be chuffed to bits if he stuck to his ain side of the Clyde, hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My dad worked hard, he was a coalminer. He subsequently died of lung cancer
I'm kinda finding your posts a wee bit 'off''
I don't consider working hard, is flinging plastic stuff about
I am not mario I just think that he does work hard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I do feel sorry for him. He actually could have made some money from insta and had a house bought outright by now.
You can tell he's fizzing wondering how the others have done it.
He didn't even have to make insta his job for long. Just taken the cash for ads and made enough to move. He could have stopped anytime after that.
My friend only has 19k followers and she's lifting around 10k a month in ads and sponsorships.
Yes she has worked hard to get that 19k followers. She plans to buy a house outright, furnish it and bank a few quid. Once she's done that she will be stopping.
She can't really be bothered with the time it takes to create content but she knew it would be the quickest way to get a family home.
He could have monetised his account and made cash easily.
He just didn't know how to do it or was too lazy to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just when you think he can't get more OTT with the decorations, and he does a door bow 🙈

Note to self, Maz. They're for external front doors on normal size properties, not a shoe box like yours. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I go oot for a couple of *points* lethal drinks and Marion is on here trying to stick up for himself THEN he decorates his living room door with ribbon!!!! SOMEONE PUT ME OOT A LINE!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That's one way to piss your neighbours off... have some jangling bell balls swinging around and echoing everytime the door is opened or closed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That door handle hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! It’s astounding that we’ve not been taken on a door handle replacement jurneeee yet 😬 it’s so desperately needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Im actually speechless ma lovelies are we sure Marion is for real? He’s definitely no trolling us?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's just sat down after a busy week? He's spent the last few days constantly bleeping reposting posts from the people stupid enough to spend £40 on a tit box. Fucks sake. And do not get me started on the door! I need a lethal Aperol Spritz I really do, I cannae cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That door handle hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! It’s astounding that we’ve not been taken on a door handle replacement jurneeee yet 😬 it’s so desperately needed.
We’ve been asking fur a door honnul and skurting board jurnie fur a while ma lovelie. He’s no took us up oan it yit. Mibbe nixt yeeur. 🥔 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We’ve been asking fur a door honnul and skurting board jurnie fur a while ma lovelie. He’s no took us up oan it yit. Mibbe nixt yeeur. 🥔 💎
This is why he's all faux fur coat from shein and not even a primark thong underneath . Why the hell would you spend all that money on decorating, then leave a crappy scruffy coooooncil handle on the door. I'd have to replace those doors too. He's literally rolled a jobby in glitter but it still bleeping stinks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hello ma luvlies.

A waited tae the weekend for the reveal, me and tattle have been working behind the scenes for months to finalise this and so forth. I wanted to make sure everythin was up tae my standards cos it’s my page and ma rules.

9C101443-F53E-4E41-8A2A-8DDE6CC62ABD.jpeg

I took inspiration fae oor copying biatch Marion, and created MY OWN Chanel No.3 by Laynelo💎 #ad #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.