Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma luvlies.

A waited tae the weekend for the reveal, me and tattle have been working behind the scenes for months to finalise this and so forth. I wanted to make sure everythin was up tae my standards cos it’s my page and ma rules.

View attachment 849375

I took inspiration fae oor copying biatch Marion, and created MY OWN Chanel No.3 by Laynelo💎 #ad #gifted
Aw ma lovelie am so proud!!! Yoove wurked so hard oan this!!! Chuffed your oan this boujee bespoke jurnie!!! 💎🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Aw ma lovelie am so proud!!! Yoove wurked so hard oan this!!! Chuffed your oan this boujee bespoke jurnie!!! 💎🥔
Thank you ma luvlie i am chuffed tae bits w it. youse are cheering me own fae the rooftops❤🥔 I’ll be reposting aw your instagram stories tonight and celebrating w joos and criss💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No duck off! I have actually died. I’m in the pub and had a spare minute as my boyfriend went to the bar. That ribbon has me dead and people are wondering why I’m smiling. Prob thinking I’m cheating on the boyfriend at the bar 😂 I can’t cope, hope the junkies take that ribbon and run around his bespoke landing. Holy duck I’m done. Bye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just pinballed my way home from the pub ma lovelies. Was gutted that I missed Moira's little visit 😔 But that door handle has cheered me right back up again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you ma luvlie i am chuffed tae bits w it. youse are cheering me own fae the rooftops❤🥔 I’ll be reposting aw your instagram stories tonight and celebrating w joos and criss💎
Am so chuffed for ye ma lovelie, you hey worked so hard, well proud of ye & so forth, always have your back oan here, so aye 💎
Can you do a repost of a repost on ur stories for us aw 😘 I can’t wait ❤ 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Everytime one of his neighbours passes his door they will be br saying WTF it’s November. X

#edited, realise now it’s his living room door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
So you're not Marion as your spelling is better and you at least use commas even though it's not the best. Doubt very much you're Deek as he'll be too wasted to even care......Hmm :unsure: Def one of the Mafia :cool:
Please expand on 'Mario has worked hard to get where he is'.....where is that exactly? Genuinely asking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So you're not Marion as your spelling is better and you at least use commas even though it's not the best. Doubt very much you're Deek as he'll be too wasted to even care......Hmm :unsure: Def one of the Mafia :cool:
Please expand on 'Mario has worked hard to get where he is'.....where is that exactly? Genuinely asking.
I have to say he works hard at being an absolute bleep, apart from that. I can’t say I see much of anything else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hello ma luvlies.

A waited tae the weekend for the reveal, me and tattle have been working behind the scenes for months to finalise this and so forth. I wanted to make sure everythin was up tae my standards cos it’s my page and ma rules.

View attachment 849375

I took inspiration fae oor copying biatch Marion, and created MY OWN Chanel No.3 by Laynelo💎 #ad #gifted
Wow ma lovelie I was crabbit thanks to my ibs going through the flairboards after a Friday night special at castelvicchi, but this has cheered me right up!! Any chance of a boujee discount code from oor laynelo? This lovely has worked so hard it’s only right we chant you oan from the rooftops, wit a jurney you’ve been oan your wee page! So glad you’re sharing your successes with us on oor wee pages! I think it’s pure brilliant you’ve opened this door who knows what the future holds for you lovely, the world is your sloppy roast with wether originals on top mwah mwah tonsa love!x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We really should have predicted the tat bow ma lovelies. Marion is always 4 years behind a craze. Although he has made it bespoke by having it inside beside the cooncil door handle. It is in the highest footfall area of the tat cave so all that footfall will get to enjoy it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
I cannae see how you think our wee marion is successful, hes a cleaner in the polis station a wee few hours a week, the rest eh they time hes laying abooott in his pjs or his hoosecoat, thats nae successful hen. back in yer ain lane ma lovelie cos you've nae clue what yer yacking ooon abooott.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why do I always miss the drama? Yeah that’s right I was out having a bonfire and spending time with my family, they actually like me, unlike a certain person we could mention, I bet he was in bed by 8 moaning to deek about how loud the fireworks were 🎇🎆🔥🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't know how you measure success but if you think Marion is successful then I think you are as delusional as he is. Not get back into your ain lane!

• Haha
  • Heart
Wish I was successful like Mario. My hoose isn't being pulled down though. ☹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So ChickenLittle007 has made a sudden appearance.
I wonder who would come up with a name like that?
Can't think who would have a bird and little in their username?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.