Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We go high they go low? Who is that even in reference to?
I’ve seen several accounts posting about how it’s a con and waste of money and can be sourced cheaper elsewhere, also both him and AvaMeh have been deleting posts that point this out. I recon this is who’s he’s referring to as Trash and Low.
He’s got a bleeping cheek the dirty wee Seedhill gutter Rat!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m waiting for all these tissue box knock off diffusers with the 350% mark up to trip Britain’s electricity supply. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Happy Christmas ma lovelies. Don't forget, tree down by bonfire night or its seven years bad luck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
😂 Proceeds to shout from the highest of flats about his new hotel lobby tissue box and then shows his dud white company candle, wit is AMA no good enough for yae Mariah hen?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
😂 Proceeds to shout from the highest of flats about his new hotel lobby tissue box and then shows his dud white company candle, wit is AMA no good enough for yae Mariah hen?
It reminds me of his excitement for Jo Malone bday gifts and him away to spend his 'birthday money' on more (as Hannah travelled to see him). Obviously he's desperate to keep up with the gram and thinks a JM candle will smell of enough wealth to cover up his actual situation, but to me it just screamed that Avamay are obviously not good enough for displaying for him, and I assume that he doesn't particularly rate them for fragrance that he needed so many JM and cheap TKMaxx finds. Like who spends so much time and money finding other room scent products when they could just be burning their own wax melt (as I believe candle was discontinued) of their fave scent, or know that there are a lot of other scent options available in candles from the company...seems like someone either cannot afford AMA himself, or isn't a fan of them other than to earn a commission. I bet that box is still full of the exact same packets that were there months ago!

• Heart
It reminds me of his excitement for Jo Malone bday gifts and him away to spend his 'birthday money' on more (as Hannah travelled to see him). Obviously he's desperate to keep up with the gram and thinks a JM candle will smell of enough wealth to cover up his actual situation, but to me it just screamed that Avamay are obviously not good enough for displaying for him, and I assume that he doesn't particularly rate them for fragrance that he needed so many JM and cheap TKMaxx finds. Like who spends so much time and money finding other room scent products when they could just be burning their own wax melt (as I believe candle was discontinued) of their fave scent, or know that there are a lot of other scent options available in candles from the company...seems like someone either cannot afford AMA himself, or isn't a fan of them other than to earn a commission. I bet that box is still full of the exact same packets that were there months ago!
Exactly but then again he's got to branch out his Klarna account to account for the fact he might have 10 dozen AvaMeh wax melts, but he's got mair burners than barrlinie stashed away, imagine he was to go to jail for no payin his cooncil tax and the barr-l junkies ask if he's got a burner they can use and he whips out a chrome one wae 2 tealights 😂 fudd

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly but then again he's got to branch out his Klarna account to account for the fact he might have 10 dozen AvaMeh wax melts, but he's got mair burners than barrlinie stashed away, imagine he was to go to jail for no payin his cooncil tax and the barr-l junkies ask if he's got a burner they can use and he whips out a chrome one wae 2 tealights 😂 fudd
This has ended me mare burners than the bar-l…..👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They were watching the horse racing the other day as well? Do we reckon they like a little accumulator doon the bookies? Wouldn’t surprise me if they liked a flutter, just another way to waste more money. So aye

E6ADDBCA-D9CD-417F-B458-C02A549FCAC7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen several accounts posting about how it’s a con and waste of money and can be sourced cheaper elsewhere, also both him and AvaMeh have been deleting posts that point this out. I recon this is who’s he’s referring to as Trash and Low.
He’s got a bleeping cheek the dirty wee Seedhill gutter Rat!!!!!!!
What accounts are these my lovely?

Reactions: 12
They were watching the horse racing the other day as well? Do we reckon they like a little accumulator doon the bookies? Wouldn’t surprise me if they liked a flutter, just another way to waste more money. So aye

View attachment 838831
That Klarna accounts no gonnae clear itself ma lovelie. Can just see wee Marion wae his Racing Post doon the bookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Never in my life have I "promised" my husband we would go somewhere at the weekend. My kids, yes, but not my husband. He really treats Derek like crap.

• Sad
  • Sick
I think that Marion has started putting wee bits up. That's why autumn needed to end in summer. For him to say he's not put stuff up yet, probably means he did.
Screenshot_20211031_081119.jpg
IMG_20211031_080938.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Never in my life have I "promised" my husband we would go somewhere at the weekend. My kids, yes, but not my husband. He really treats Derek like crap.
yes!! I was literally going to write the same thing. Imagine promising your partner you’ll take them to the football stadium not very far from your bedsit, to leave flowers for a massive Rangers legend to the team your partner supports. It’ll have been such an emotional thing for deek yet this wee weasel has made it sound like a trip for his best behaviour. He was probably rewarded with a lucky bag after or a happy meal. So aye! Nae debates

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Serious question here why do all these Scottish bloggers not sound like anyone I've ever met on my travels to Scotland?
I literally cannot understand a word that big mama or ma rendall posted yesterday. And it goes without saying I haven't a bleeping clue what Candy Cane Cum does be on about. I'm Irish by the way so I've a fairly good grasp of the English language!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.