Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Why's he saying that song is his slut song when he doesn't even go out anywhere to act the slut 😂 sure he invents his life and actually believes he is what he tries to portray. He's literally never been out out to have heard that song playing since it was released 🤔

Strange, strange little goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Booboo76

VIP Member
Omg his latest hold to read, where did this moron go to school, he’s so illiterate it’s concerning, maz, get over yourself, nobody is jealous of your Xmas decs or your hobbit hole or your life, not that you have one, stop acting like you’re some kind of celeb and learn to string a sentence together, cheers, dickhead! 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
It looks like a table o crafting shite that’s about tae get judged at a country show. Ah dae like the flowers but the rest looks like it’s been set up by a wain.

Ah cannae wait tae see 100 candy canes oan this tree aw facing the wrong way 🤣
It’s the candy cane Garland that does it for me. Bet he had a little chub on whilst putting it all up.

Do you reckon he walks backwards to take it all in and says to himself “aye that looks fucking blinding that does”? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
Well then why don't you go and make boujee! rave! thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
I saw Derek kissing Santa Claus (kissing, kissing Santa Claus)
In the communal landing last night
He didnae see me creep
Doon the stairs to have a peep
He thought that I was aw tucked up cosy
In my hoosecoat, fast asleep 🎄🎅🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
Imagine having to show the world and his wife all your private messages to show how popular you are...Sad bastard 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Urgh, he's making putting decorations up sound like such a chore. When we do it's just before Christmas, everyone is in the mood, we have some mince pies or whatever, a few drinks. It's FUN. Remember that insta hunts (the h is silent, the c isn't)
Yes to this! We make mulled wine in the slow cooker in the morning then get tore into it in the afternoon whilst putting the tree up! I don’t even think he enjoys Christmas, he just needs validation from strangers. Quite sad really.

• Heart
  • Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
I think it looks great,when Katie of the modernmum did it,she had a ton of support,I think that the problem is is that Mario did it!
Are you still here?!. I'll give you this, you're a glutton for punishment. Jog on, you're on the wrong thread! 🙄

He's been on here for a nose as well after reading that essay. As soon as l saw him mention "validation"....Hi Maz 👋
Your decorations are tacky as hell man child

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
So instead of 12 days of Christmas Marion is giving us the 54 days of Christmas so I’ll kick it off…

On the 54th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 54 head ache inducing wax melts.
On the 53rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a 53 page credit card bill.

Right ma lovelies who called it re doing a deep clean before putting the tree and deccies up as you’ve got yersel a bingo.
But Marion disnae read here….Hi Marion *waves*
That was me lovelie. Bit oh a backwards way ah doing things but that’s oor Marion. Wish he’d credit Cleaning_wae_Blanche for the idea though.

Last edited:
  • Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
That door handle hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! It’s astounding that we’ve not been taken on a door handle replacement jurneeee yet 😬 it’s so desperately needed.

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Releasing a knock-off of a very popular perfume then slapping your name on it and calling it yours is piss all to be proud of. What if I made a Chanel no.5 by Laynelo?🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
No words!!!!
There will be a new thread by the end of this revel today!!!
It’s not one bit Christmassy. Looks awful

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I love how he had on Leona Lewis “One more sleep” whilst he done the nighttime tour of the tat cave. I think you’ll find it’s 48 more sleeps ya little rat. So aye

• Haha