Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So he’s so unwell yet him and Derek were both out the house today at work but managed to have a PCR test and get the test back in the matter of hours? How much complete and utter shite does this cunt talk?

And why is he wrapped up like he lives in the North Pole? He must be absolutely honking!

And I am absolutely not in bed watching Last Christmas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Why’s he acting like throwing up some decorations in the tat cave is “so exhausting” ????? It’s hardly painting the fucking Sistine chapel! 🧐

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Definition of cuckooing...nail...head...hit...so aye

Cuckooing is a practice where people take over a person's home and use the property to facilitate exploitation. It takes the name from cuckoos who take over the nests of other birds. ... Using the property to deal, store or take drugs. Using the property to sex work. Taking over the property as a place for them to live.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Ah canny believe he’s a cleaning account and he’s no made a thing of doing a Christmas clean. Ah like tae gut ma hoose first before getting the decorations oot. Ad be getting aw they boxes and tat tae fuck afor a single decoration was hung up and so forth. And 5 hours tae decorate a space that’s about 1x1m ma hoop. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
I can't imagine Mario blocking anyone for no reason at all! I understand this isn't a race thread,I just don't understand why everything he does is wrong! ie having children,decorating a tree, designing a diffuser,in a time of #bekind I just think that everyone think should take it on board!
He didn't design a diffuser, that is a lie and you know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Popper

VIP Member
We really should have predicted the tat bow ma lovelies. Marion is always 4 years behind a craze. Although he has made it bespoke by having it inside beside the cooncil door handle. It is in the highest footfall area of the tat cave so all that footfall will get to enjoy it

• Haha
  • Heart

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
It’s everything I hoped for and more! Surely you’d save the balloons until closer to the big day itself?!

It also confirms that poor Rayn is locked in the postage stamp hallway when they are out. She won’t have free rayn of the place with all them balloons. #FreeRayn

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
Chuffed to bits ...another marionism now get back oan yer motorway and keep aff doors hen..so aye off you fuck

• Haha
  • Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
I’m sooooo excited to see the Christmas reveal! I just can’t see how all of those decs will have a place to go.

This thread is the best and I am sure in the run up the reveal of “Candy Cane Lame” it’s going to be pure beak clutching and hoosecoat collar grabbing all the way 🙌🏾 And I’m here for it! 🤣

• Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
I've seen some sights this Halloween, but what the fuck has he come as? 🤔
Aw I can think of is "wait back up a bit. .who stole ma buntin?" * if yae know yae know*

Omg they got the bus to Edinburgh 😂 bus wanker 😂😂😂
Sad bit is a train is only about £10 and far less time, still Mariah Carey-aboot-Xmas-cheer over there gets a megabus, smell the fousty seat wealth, he's well and truly a bus wanker, bet he's got a plus 1 concession pass 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I hope he kept that outfit on! At least near me on the East Side, rain has been horrendous all day and the wind...a 'wool' (it's Mario, it could be wool-like synthetic) coat is oh so practical here today 🙄.

Is he going to Miller & Carter? Love when they think that a chain restaurant is oh so special because it costs a bit more than a Nandos...awww. All the lovely places in Edinburgh to eat and they pick somewhere they could get almost anytime, anywhere now.

After a White Company candle story, we've now had a few today featuring the TK maxx pumpkin one, and cat pee 'perfooooom'...it's almost as though he doesn't like 'his' scent or his AMA collection 🥴.

And as for the garbled crap about Xmas...you may have got away with talking about that in 2020, but not now. Putting your tree up early Nov in 2021 is just sad! There's no restrictions like there were last year (yet) to have people stuck in their homes seeing few people and staring at the same walls. Go out and 'live your life' rather than living for the gram and wishing it all away for the next 'event' for inane content.

• Heart
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
I can't imagine Mario blocking anyone for no reason at all! I understand this isn't a race thread,I just don't understand why everything he does is wrong! ie having children,decorating a tree, designing a diffuser,in a time of #bekind I just think that everyone think should take it on board!
Maybe he should have thought of #bekind to that poor lassie who died. He was vile to her and they didn’t speak for a year. Now he uses her and his guilt as content. Classy as always

• Heart
  • Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Six Christmas grid posts and we’re only oan tae Bonfire night. Michal Bublé husnae even came oot ah retirement yet.

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I think little chicken posting on here was Little Home Bird. She has form for popping up when mentioned on threads with various alias. Hmmm……🧐. Were you a few gins in and a bit emotional ma lovely? 😉

• Haha