Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
The plastic primark hanger on the bed. How bespoke!

Oh and wearing his expensive parfoom today. So boujie!

Times the bus picking him up?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
Marios,caption,doesn’t,have,a,space,after,the,comma,either and a ! at the end…

Hmmmmmm

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Mario on the thread convincing us his farting Rubik cube is good value.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
What a day to treat masel to a wee lie in. So much to catch up oan!

Imagine that bedroom tree jingling and jangling when Mario an Deek are playing a festive game of hide the sausage.

Karmer on my arse for such an unsavoury thought oan this dayn of dawn! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
I can't imagine Mario blocking anyone for no reason at all! I understand this isn't a race thread,I just don't understand why everything he does is wrong! ie having children,decorating a tree, designing a diffuser,in a time of #bekind I just think that everyone think should take it on board!
The Mcknightmare before crissmus and our wee eyes were in pain. Mcbaldy cluckin wanted a wain, so he lured the wee children on tae candy cane lane, "youse cannae have a wee wain, cos youse lame and youse have Rayn, so aye."

• Haha
  • Heart

maeve87

Happy Christmas decoration reveal day! Are we all ready for the excitement of seeing all the rambling stories?
It’s the first Dayn of Christmas Dawn I can barely wait ma lovely

Imagine having so much stuff it takes you a week to get it all up and looking just right and perfect, all to impress strangers on your wee page and take them on a magical candy cane juuurney. The time, the effort:ROFLMAO: I’m no sure it’s what baby Jesus would have wanted Maz

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Heaven forbid he upload 1,000 dots of death and knock back the 500 dot montage of his creepy walk aroond the tat cave

The whole time he was doing that tat cave crimbo tour I was singing in my head “Come little children” like Sarah fucking Sanderson!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I can't imagine Mario blocking anyone for no reason at all! I understand this isn't a race thread,I just don't understand why everything he does is wrong! ie having children,decorating a tree, designing a diffuser,in a time of #bekind I just think that everyone think should take it on board!
Derek, are you on the spliffs tonight?

Or is that you Mazda, as we know you’re partial to a wee exclamation mark;) get yourself of tattle and go have a wee dance infront of your disco Christmas tree in the bedroom.

ps buy your cat a cat tree! If you can find room in a 1 bed bedsit for two Christmas trees, you can find room for a cat tree. Bald eagle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30