Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Am jist hoping wee Rayn comes through fur me at some point over the next seven (!!!!) weeks and treats his tree as a candy cane scratching post ma lovelies!

12809628-42E6-4750-B627-F14EBE8A3A5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Struggling to find the magic in a huge credit card bill, a dust trap of clutter and a huge pile of commercial landfill that is f***ing up the planet!

*Might be a tad grumpy coz the Simpleton hasn't been linking the cost of these purchases so his spending spree can't be updated!!!
Hawd yer hoarses hen he’s said that he’s gonna tell us everything at the weekend so clear yer diary and get yer calculator oot.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
For anyone bespoke boujee blocked. Here is todays festive offering. I’m still trying to process it

31E33780-A9F5-49F4-B1CE-BD02C093BC81.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

mrsbucket

VIP Member
He's reposted her repost of his repost of her post. It's going to be a long couple of weeks ma lovelies 😴

Screenshot_20211105-131226.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Booboo76

VIP Member
Flash forward to 4am on Boxing Day, most people asleep in food or drink comas, maybe even working, and Maz is tearing doon the decorations. “For me Xmas is gone! My hoose ma rules! Clean and fresh! Nae clutter! It had to go!” This man is not normal.
I mean, that’s actually word for word lol 🤣🤣🤭🤭

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
The devil works hard but Marion works…. Well he’s employed ahll grant him that. Let’s no kid ourselves oan that he’s been flat oot wiring up the diffusers and blending scents aw this time. He’s clearly no even been trusted tae put the stickers oan the packaging since he fucked the candy cane candles.

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Just putting this here, ready for this afternoon. This was his latest spending….before today’s reveal…
Christmas £418.58
Plus Autumn and Fire = £1,311.77

Got a busy day planned but if Mazda could just price items I’m happy to tally it all up for him. He is welcome!
20minutes worth of video to cost his shopping.....!!!!!!! That's ridiculous...!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Firstly it’s a big reach to call it his “own range” since neither him or his pal designed or produced any of it and secondly a candy cane can definitely be the wrong way round so aye…

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
So he’s so unwell yet him and Derek were both out the house today at work but managed to have a PCR test and get the test back in the matter of hours? How much complete and utter shite does this cunt talk?

And why is he wrapped up like he lives in the North Pole? He must be absolutely honking!

And I am absolutely not in bed watching Last Christmas.
What! *Alexa, block margrit*

He means a lateral flow test, the idiot. Just trying to work out if the cotton bud thingie would be long enough to get right up his hooter.

Last edited:
  • Haha