Cleaning with Mario #49 It really is Candy Cane Lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Doingitforthegramhuns with this blinding thread title.

Our @Cagayu had the most likes for a suggestion but I simply couldne fit it aw in ma lovely

70AAB3DF-CE04-429C-B4FD-E0CDFA942F70.jpeg

So it’s 7th November and Mario, the 38 year old man, has already decorated and revealed the tat cave in all its Candy Cane Themed glory.

Nae much else to recap Ma lovelies. I think that speaks volumes. So aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thanks to @Doingitforthegramhuns with this blinding thread title.

Our @Cagayu had the most likes for a suggestion but I simply couldne fit it aw in ma lovely

View attachment 852460

So it’s 7th November and Mario, the 38 year old man, has already decorated and revealed the tat cave in all its Candy Cane Themed glory.

Nae much else to recap Ma lovelies. I think that speaks volumes. So aye
I can’t believe it, on this dayn of dawn my own bougie bespoke thread title. Tattie hearts to you all 🥔❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Away in a bedsit
There's a plush bespoke bed
Where the little tit Mario
Lays down his thumb head
The stars from the nightlight
Looked down where he lay
The little tit Mario
Fuhl rent must he pay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
Will I get barred if I say I really like it 🤣. Looks like Christmas has thrown up in there
Right up my candy cane alley
Never liked gonks , I'm more nutcrackers but it all looks cute yknow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Away in a bedsit
There's a plush bespoke bed
Where the little tit Mario
Lays down his thumb head
The stars from the nightlight
Looked down where he lay
The little tit Mario
Fuhl rent must he pay
Oh that is beautiful hen! Bought a fake tear to ma Kerry Katona eye so it did

• Haha
A new thread already. And we've just got started pulling his dec's to bits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma lovlies, ah think this is has been THE BEST DAY OF DAWN in the history of Tattle.
St Mario of Paisley has outdone himself with the amount of plastic tacky shite in the hobbit hole, his reposts are the stuff of legend and he’s having a blast blowing mair smoke up his arse today than he has in the last year, but…
Youse have surpassed yersels with your comments on the previous thread. Youse are on fire the day🔥. Thanks for the laughs ma pals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Candy cane lame deserved the win. Calling a spade a spade.

TLDR of the last thread -
Mario took down his fall tat a week before halloween because he was busy the rest of that week. He wasn’t.
He released some more products for his brand. Aka Ava may wax melts using his name to peddle priced up products of a dupe of a Tom ford scent that mario calls his brand.
@chickenlittle007 aka mario or someone who brownnoses him turned up and told us we were all jealous of his success
We aren’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Derek looks beautiful monza. Always a wee snide dig with you isn't there. Leave oooor deek alone #freederek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.